The beginning

Hi my name is Mel Blackwater, strangely enough...at one point I was just like you. A happy outgoing teenager, bubbly, naive, grate boyfriend, wonderful school, just a stupid teen....like everybody else. Then it was like everything went down hill. Parents died in a car accident, lost everything. Now I'm in a home trying to control these urges that I don't understand. An uncontrollable urge to kill...murder, end life...oh and can't forget the crazy serial killer ex....

 I couldn't tell you where it came from honestly....You know, the blood lust? But it seemed more present after my parents passed. It started with the headaches, then the mussel pain, vomiting......but, then the hunger started.....it wont stop......then I met him and he didn't make thing much easier.....

*bell rings* 

Damn.....i need to get out of my head...its scary in there some times.I look down at the calendar and realize i have 2 more days till i can get out of the hell hole of an orphanage. With a slight bit of movement i slide out of my chair and begin to walk in the hallway. To my history....maybe he wont pop up today.....maybe....

    Sorry if it is short i haven't written anything in quite a bit. Frequent Updates!!!!!!!

please please feel free to tell me what you thinks or give me comments on things that need to be changed