Hal's Out-Burst

Bradley was told that her brother had showed up to the studio so she went running into the staff lounge and Laura followed. Hal was drunk  and he and Bradley started to argue, Laura stood behind her in fear as she witnessed her brother throwing dishes towards Bradley, the police were eventually notified and they lured him away. Bradley stood in the hallway holding back tears watching as her brother was being dragged out of the studio. After her brother was out of sight she walks into her dressing room and falls into Laura's arms sobbing as she held her close. Laura held her tightly rubbing her back gently. Bradley: "I can't go out there." Laura: "No, you can, you can. It's gonna be okay. People judging you is a bitch, but it doesn't kill you." Bradley: "I don't know what to do, am I a horrible person?" Laura: "No, no, but you do need to take a cold hard look at your life. You just gonna have to Bradley."Yeah." Laura: "Have you ever had therapy?" Bradley: I'm afraid they'll tell me I'm crazy." Laura: "You're not crazy!" Bradley: I'm not?" Laura: "No, you learned behavior's to help you survive as a kid in a crazy environment, okay? They're not helping you now." They're not helping you now." Bradley:  "oh my god, I feel my age has really fucked me up." Laura: "mmmm" Bradley: "I love them so much, but I can't fix them." Laura: "Right, so maybe it's time you stepped away from them." Bradley: "I tried to make Hal go home." Laura:"Yeah, and then he just sucked you right back in didn't he?" Bradley: "He's a mess and it's not his fault, he's bipolar and he has terrible parents, we have terrible parents." Laura: "Look Bradley, listen to me, I get that it's not his fault, I get it, but at a certain point it doesn't matter why he is the way he is, it just matters that he's bringing chaos to your life and he's not interested in changing. You know you have to think about you, right? What's right for you? Think about that. Look, I had to walk away from people in my family , it is NOT easy." Bradley: "You have?" Laura: But in the end it's just harder." Bradley: " oh my god, I can't imagine leaving my baby brother, I can't abounded him." Laura: "Okay, so if he wants to change you can put him in rehab and honestly, honestly honey, I think you might have to walk away. It's your life Bradley, it's yours, not his." Bradley knew that Laura was right. She fell into her arms again and whispered "I love you so much." Laura hugged her tightly and smiled. "I love you too. Come on let's go out there and do this and then we can go home and have some fun, I think we both need a good pussy fuck."Bradley smiled and nodded and kissed her gently before they walked out of the room and headed for the news table.