No One Is Ever Going To Take You Away From Me

Bradley, had taken Laura's advice about sending her brother to rehab and she just got home, she couldn't wait to see Laura, oh how she missed her. Later that night Bradley and Laura are sitting on the couch in Bradley's apartment and they engage in a deep conversation.

You're an interesting girl Bradley." "What's so interesting about me?" "Well, a few months ago when we first met, all you talked about was how much you didn't like Alex and that she was unfair." "Oh, no, I didn't say I didn't like Alex." "Well, close enough, the point is, tonight you had the chance to bury her, but instead you went so far out of your way to defend her, and in the process you buried the person who wrote the book that had everything you wanted in it exposed. How does any of that make sense?" "Well, I do believe everything I said, I just I really don't think Maggie was being fair. How I feel about Alex is a minor relevance." Well, it was pretty god damn impressive. You are impressive in a lot of ways."Thank you, that's better than interacting." "Um, you know with my heart condition and Covid, I'm gonna go to my place in Montana for a month or two whenever this is over." "Oh yeah, yeah sure, um that makes sense." "But, I'm gonna miss you. A lot. You should think about coming out to stay with me." "But I'm on t.v five days a week." " So, give it up, for me. I don't like when my woman works." "Are you serious?" "No, I'm not serious, I have a little studio on the ranch." "No, not that, am I your woman?" "Well, um, I'm not gonna lie, you do scare me a little." "Yeah." "But yeah, something like that. Oh really, this time?" "I'll be right back." "Okay, I'll be in the bedroom." Bradley went to answer the door and after about 5 minutes she closed the door and walked into the bedroom and took off her clothes except for her bra and underwear and got into the bed and cuddled up against Laura, se was still trying to process that she finally belonged to someone whom she loved so dearly. Laura looks at Bradley and starts to kiss her passionately, Bradley returned the kiss and they both began to caress each other's body as the removed the remainder of their clothing. "Mmmm, you feel so soft against my skin Bradley said as she push her body into Laura. "Let's have some fun shall me?" Laura asked flirtatiously. "Now that you are officially mine I can have this," she said as she reached for Bradley's pussy an begins rubbing her clit. I've waited to do with you for so long," she spoke sweetly. Bradley nodded and grunted as Laura moved her fingers gently inside of her. "Last time I had this done the guy was so rough." " I'm sorry baby, " Laura said sympathetically. She pulled her fingers out of her and start to circle around her clit with her tongue and then gradually started to licking inside of her. Bradley moaned at the sensation she was feeling. "Baby, that feels amazing!" Laura continued and she started cumming. "Laura, baby, I need to taste you." Laura smiled and straddling over Bradley she she could eat her, Laura moans when Bradley's tongue reached her clit. "Mmm,, baby lay down so I can get better access", Bradley lays her down opening her legs, "god you're so beautiful! Now, where was I?" Laura looks at her and smiled softly as she felt Brads tongue on her pussy. "Mmmm you make me feel so good. She nodded softly. Bradley made sure she was nice and wet before she decided to fuck her which she was, but before she tried anything she got some of Laura's vaginal liquid and started to rub her ass hole along with some lubricant and very gently pushed her two fingers inside. "Ohhh god BRADLEY, babe, what are you doing?" "Shhhh, trust me." Laura nodded as a third finger was added. Laura yelped. "Baby please tell me what your doing." I have a new toy want to try on you, may I?" "Of course." "You're sure baby, it goes into your sweet ass and your delicious pussy at the same time." " I'm sure baby." Brads grabs the toy and gently pushes the smaller part into Laura's ass hole " owwwee baby," and the bigger part into her pussy, her eyes started to role into the back of her head as this contraption made its way inside of her holes, after a while it started to feel amazing. "Ahhhhh, Brads you make me feel so good. Bradley smiled and pulled out of her.  "Ah, baby why'd you pull out?" Bradley looked at her and laid on top of her allowing her pussy to rest on Laura's, "baby, I'm so glad that you are mine, I didn't think I could love someone as much as I love you." Laura looks at her tearfully and kissed her gently. "Mmmm, you taste wonderful, now where we're we?" Bradley started to massage Laura's pussy making her wet again and she started to moan, "god I love how you make me feel." "You like that baby?" Laura nods and Bradley adds a third finger, "ahhhhhhh good god Brad, she pulls out and grabs a double sided dildo and slides it into herself and then into Laura, they both began to moan as their pussies were starting to touch. "Bradley, baby I'm about to cum, she pushed harder into Laura's cervix allowing her to leak out her discharge. She pulls out of her. "Come on baby let's clean you up." Laura follows her to the bathroom and wipes her pussy clean and they go back to the bed and Bradley rests hee head on Laura's chest listening to her heart beat. "Baby, I'm scared because of your heart condition. I wish I could magically make it go away," Bradley said tearfully. Laura lifts Bradley's head up, "Brads, listen to me, I'm okay baby, I'm not going anywhere, not without you. "