Chapter 3

Very important AN at the end... Please read.

Quick recap:

Salvation had a dream of one of the most horrible days in his life (basically the betrayal). The gods of Olympus were informed of the threat and Chaos offered his 'army' *cough* assassins *cough* to help. Austin was big-headed as always, and the gods accepted the help. The assassins got read y to go to earth, and  they stepped through the portal.

Third person POV

Salvation stepped through the portal, followedby the rest of the assassins. He felt that weird churning in his stomach which he got every time he stepped into a portal. That was one of the reasons why he preffered flurry travelling or mist travelling over portaling, but oh well.

Idly he wondered where in the Camp did the portal lead to. The Big House? The counselors' meeting room, Their cabin that Chaos created for them?

His questions was answered as he felt a rush of cool air that signaled the portaling was done. He blinked, getting used to Earth's sunlight, and looked around. They had portaled to Thalia's Pine, and the whole camp was standing in front of them, in formation, lined up according to their godly parent. 

Salvation scowled as he looked at the camp, not happy with returning at all. They had broke him, and Salvation wasn't going to forgive easily; ever since that day he couuld hold a grudge worse than Hades.

Chiron and Lupa stepped up, Reyna and Frank, the praetors of Rome, on one side of him, and Annabeth and Austin, the leaders of the Greeks on the other. Behind them stood Hylla, Queen of the Amazons with Kinzie, her lieutenant beside her, and the lieutenant of Artemis next to them.

Spread out behind them were the heroes and veterans of the 2nd Titan and Giant Wars, namely the cabin counselors and the Seven --- or rather, what was left of it.

Salvation frowned a little when he noticed that a certain son of Jupiter was not here. Wasn't he supposed to be hand in hand with Piper, with wedding rings on their fingers and possibly a child in their arms? *cough cough* Where was he?

He dismissed the thought quickly when Chiron bowed his head slightly to them. "Welcome to Camp Olympia. You are the Army of Chaos, the help that Chaos sent, I presume?" 

Salvation nodded stiffly at his old mentor, "Your presumption is correct, Chiron."

"How did you know my name?" asked Chiron.

Salvation smiled slightly. "Chiron, the mentor of many famous Greek heroes. I have heard much of you."

"Uh.. alright." said Chiron a little warily, "Anyways, as you know, I am Chiron, mentor of Greek heroes, this wolf next to me is---"

"Lupa, trainer of Rome, yes?" interrupted Fallen. Chiron looked surprised but nodded, "Yes, and to my left are the leaders of the Greeks, Austin Waters, son of Poseidon, and Annab---"

"Chiron, you missed something," interrupted Austin rudely, "I am the saviour of Olympus and the favourite son of Poseidon."

Chiron rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Anyways, next to Austin is Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena and architect of Olympus. To my right are Reyna, daighter of Bellona and Frank, son of Mars, one of the Seven. They are the praetors of Rome."

Chiron was about to continue when Hylla butted in, "Excuse me Chiron, but we would like to introduce ourselves." The old centaur nodded, and Hylla continued, "I am Hylla, daughter of Bellona and immortal Queen of the Amazons. This is Kinzie my lieutenant."

"And I am Thalia Grace, daughter of Zeus, lieutenant of Artemis and leader of the Hunters." said the daughter of Zeus.

No one noticed Fallen and Blade flinch a little, Fallen even more so than Blade, when she introduced herself.

"Nice to meet you." Salvation said sourly. "You may address me as Salvation. Nothing more, nothing less. You can call me Sir, Master or Lord as well. I am the leader of the Assa--- Army of Chaos."

The rest of the assassins introduced themselves. When they finished, Austin laughed.

"What kind of names are those? What mother would name her child those kinds of names? Must be a stupid one." he mocked.

The assassins' temper flared, but none more so than Salvation. In a flash he had a knife at Austin's throat. 

"You can taunt me however you want, but no one, and I mean  no one, insults my mother." he hissed in a low and menacing voice. Austin gulped but didn't say anything.

Salvation stepped back. "As for our names, they are merely code names, which the stupid little sea spawn failed to notice with his big headedness (is that a word? :)). Before you say, Oh you are scared of revealing your identity! You jelly!," he said this in a mocking tone, "think for moment. We use codenames so that the enemies will not know our true identities. If they knew, they could very much use it against us --- they could know our fatal flaws, our weaknesses, our loved ones. Now that wouldn't benefit us this much, now wouldn't it?"

The camp was silent.

Salvation chuckled a bit. "Oh well. We will be in our cabin if you need us. Which I doubt. Do not disturb our very nice peace and quiet unless it is absolutely necessary, or you will face the consequences. Understood? Good." With that, Salvation strode to their cabin, the rest of the Assassins right behind him, leaving a bunch of fearstruck (again, is that a word?) demigods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey. Yes, my dear readers, this is an Author's Note. I know that all of you hate these - hell, I am also a reader, and I hate Author's Note as much as any of you, but now that I'm a writer, I understand that this is necessary.

I love each and every of my stories, but I have long since given up on them. I have ideas practically bursting through my brain, and I want to write down each and every of these ideas for you.However, I recently read through all 3 of my works once again, and realised just how cliche my stories are. The grammar, the structure, the planning... I think that everything is absolutely horrible. I was planning on deleting my account and stories, but seeing the comments and all of you readers, I realised that I couldn't.

I want to start anew. This account and these stories will stay intact, but this account will be inactive, and these stories will be discontinued. If you want to continue my stories, feel free to private message me.

I truly am sorry for doing this to you. Do bear in mind, however, that I will not be gone. I will open a new account, and write new stories, stories that are even better. I might tell you what my account will be, and even if I do have a new account, do not expect any stories anytime soon - school life is busy, and my computer has time restrictions. Do not think you've seen the last of me. I love writing, and I love creating, and I will never stop.

By the way, this chapter was unfinished when I wrote this Author's Note. I figured that if I had to end my story, I might as well publish what I had left unfinished. The rest is up to you to imagine.

For the last time, I am sorry.

Signing off for the last time on this account, dasparklingstars