ғᴀᴄᴛs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴀᴜ

(A/n: reminder that my au is not canon, and you should respect it. If you don't like it, you can be more than happy to leave)

• Instead of Mrs. Afton's name being "Clara" or "Rose" or whatever, I name her Noelle to make it more original 'cause I feel like that name hasn't been used for her yet.

• Noelle wasn't a good mother back then, she treated Michael quite poorly and was abusive, so did William, but he wasn't as abusive as her, he just was too busy about his work, he fell in love with Noelle after the death of his first love but was forced by Noelle to give her attention.

• Michael, Elizabeth, and C.C don't have the same mother even though they're birth father is William.

• Elizabeth and C.C are fraternal twins, but since Elizabeth died before him in my AU, C.C got a chance to physically grow up for a while which makes C.C a year older than Liz.

•Noelle done some quite bad things in the past, such as murdering Michael's mother by locking her up in the afton family's house and setting it on fire when he was younger and before William and her even got together and had Elizabeth & C.C, Using William for his money for her own benefits which probably gives off "gaslight gatekeep girlboss" vibes, Trying to get rid of Michael without William knowing so she can have Will all to herself and is clingy around him even though she doesn't truly love him.

• The name of Michael's mother is Luna.

• Luna was a kind mother, woman, and caring wife, though it was quite sad how Noelle dismembered her in the fire.

(A/n: i'm afraid that's all for today, but hopefully I'll make more in the future 😊
But for now, bye 👋)