Chapter 2

Today, I was finally going to meet Cameron. Since Magcon is over, they don't really do those events but he, Nash and Carter were going to be at a comic-con near my house. I got the VIP tickets so am assured of meeting them. I'm really excited. I pick out a white flowy crop top with a plaid button up over it. I pair that with jeans and put my hair into a sock bun. I put on my makeup and I left. I brought some money for extra pictures and autographs just in case. I was going an hour early so I would be one of the first ones to meet them. It turns out, I was there before the boys. Wow. I figured I would go pick up lunch so I don't have to leave later and them come back. I went to subway and went back to the convention center with my sandwich in my purse. I heard something behind me so I turned around, seeing Carter walk in with Cameron behind him and Nash beside Cameron. I was too excited. I was just staring at them for like 2 minutes straight. Oops. Then Cameron finally sees me and laughs. My heart melted at the sound of his laugh until I realized he was laughing at me. Then I snapped back into reality and said, "hi"
"Heyyy" cameron said kind if joking around. he came up to me and hugged me. I have to admit it, his abs felt good against my stomach. I just held onto him, scared to let go thinking this would never ever happen again. I finally gave in and let go. I then went up to Nash and carter hugging them. they all kissed my cheek. I was tingling inside.
"So what's your name?" Nash finally asks.
"Audrey." I say blushing.
"Nice name. You already know us so we don't really have to introduce ourselves." Cameron says laughing at the same time.
Cameron makes me happy. I start getting hungry so I take out my sandwich asking if the boys want any. They all laughed and pulled out their sandwiches.
"We saw you pull out if subway..." Cameron says laughing.
"Oh." I giggled.
We all sat at a table eating. I felt like I was on a date with them. It was nice, they were nice.
"What are you doing after the event?" Cameron asks.
I freaked out inside.
"Just going home." I respond with. I was blushing and they saw it.
"Wanna hang with us?" Carter asks.
I instantly respond with a "sure"
Cameron gave me his phone and made me put my number in it. Then he followed my twitter and instagram. I excused myself to the bathroom and when I got there, I may or may not have fangirled. I walk back to the table and sit down. Nash then says "You and Cameron should date."
Cameron blushes.
Nash quickly responds with "when you were in the bathroom, he told us he has a crush on you." He laughs while getting slapped by Cameron. I giggle and look at carter. He was nodding saying it was true.
"Okay, so maybe it's true, I like you. it's no big deal"
"This is a huge deal. Cameron Freaking Dallas has a crush on me." I tell myself. I said it in my head so they couldn't hear.
"Oh really now" Cameron says smirking.
"What?" I say confused.
Then I realized... I didn't say that inside my head. Oops...