Part 1.1

Anna didn't expect to get proposed to like this. Hell, didn't expect to get proposed to ever. But here she was, her cheeks burning brighter then the left side of the young man who just so happen to be kneeling down and holding her hand, as if he was a Victorian prince asking for her hand in marriage. Which...technically he was. She didn't fully understand the situation, as she was still covered in ash and soot and had a few burns in places where her school uniform used to be, part from her own doing, and part from for-mentioned young msn's father (a story for another time). She didn't know what to make of the situation, but the two of them were starting to draw attention to themselves, as a large majority of their classmates had started to crowd around them, some still recovering with the shock the events prior had left them with, and some marveling over the events that were occurring now. In retrospect she didn't get what the big deal was.

But hey, it's not every day you pick a fight with the Number One Hero and have his son propose to you after beating him.

But still...no big deal. Right?

——————————————————-

Angie was still trying to rap her head around everything that had just happened. Anna, being the stubborn pest she was, decided to fight a pro hero...THE NUMBER ONE PRO HERO. Which, as huge as the sounded, she wasn't surprised. Anna had been getting into fights for as long as she could remember, and when it came down to her sister's rage, size, age. and status no longer mattered. Though she had to admit, this was insane even for Anna. But that wasn't enough to even get Angie to bat an eye. When the dust settled and Anna had declared her victory, Angie didn't even waste her time rolling her eyes. While this may have been shocking to most, this was just an average Tuesday for them. Of course she won, with her background the man didn't stand a chance.

But what really though Angie off the the proposal. Her sister, the most angry person on planet earth that was only rivaled by another classmate of hers...not naming names...(cough...Bakugou) to the son of the hero she had just beaten.

At first Angie didn't know how to feel, but as the seconds ticked by, her blood start to boil. Of all people, why he'd pick her?

He knew Anna was no good for him right? Anna had no skills in the relationship department. Their relationship would fall faster then his father did...and she would make sure of it.

——————————————————————

Ami didn't like conflict. It made her nervous and uncomfortable, and for the most part she tried to avoid it.

Key Word. Tried.

That was hard to do considering the fact she he decided to pursue her dream of becoming a hero, and bringing too of the most chaotic people she knew who despised each other along the way, maintaining a childhood rivalry with someone who was now a classmate,and refusing to make amends with certain members of her family. Seemingly conflict followed her every where she went. How lovely.

It was bad enough watching her own twin toe to toe with the Number One Pro. It was even worse watching her get proposed to spontaneously, not out of jealously, but out of embarrassment. She was already getting enough bad attention, and while Ami loved being in the spotlight, this jew this was not gonna turn out well.

So for once, she pushed her caution aside and did the one thing she always promised she would. Protect her sisters.

Which meant they had to leave, and fast.

———————————————————

Two Years, 65 days 4 hours, and 13 minutes.

That was the last time Ari remembered seeing her family before deciding to run away. Including her little sisters. That was the day she made Ami promise to take care of herself as well as Anna and Angie, considering the fact she was always better at the whole big sister thing then she was, despite being a year younger. She trusted Ami.

But deep down she knew, the trust wasn't returned. Not after she left without warning.

She counted the days, the hours, the minutes, and sometimes even the seconds since she had left. Which was hard considering her memory wasn't the best. But who could forget leaving your whole life behind and starting a knew one at the age of 13.

Huh. 13. That's how old Angie should be. Starting her last year of middle school. She wondered what she was like, now being an officer teenager.

Turns out she didn't have to wonder for long. In the middle of the sports of arena. There they stood. The three people on Earth she missed most. Finally, the mental counter in her head stopped. She watched from a far as the scene broke out. Anna fighting Endeavor, winning, getting proposed to, and then Ami dragging her and Angie away.

Huh. They grew up faster then she thought.