Ch - 7 - How Many?

???: Hey you wench!!! Where were you?

Y/n: Oh Hi witch! I... ran away!

???: Watch your mouth!

Y/n: Bruhh I know I have a pretty mouth.

???: This bitch!

Y/n: Now calm down your shit foster mother or should I say, WITCH!

Foster mother: Yah! Catch this wench!!!

Suddenly some bulky guys come into the screen out of the blue.

Y/n: Oh! I'm scared... Hah! Do you think I'm still scared of you idiots? Nah!

A guy comes to hit Y/n. He swung his fist. Y/n avoided his fist and swung her fist to his face.

Y/n: Does it hurt you, little guy? Oh.... tch tch tch... I'm sorry... NOT SORRY!

And she kicked his groin.

Another guy came forward. Y/n hit his head hard and he fainted.

Y/n: tch... Is this the guy who will beat and tie me up? So sad... He just fainted. Next, please!

Next, a fat guy came forward. He showed a few of his tricks to her...

Y/n: Hey fatso! I'm well aware of these tricks... Do you know this? *swings nun chucks*

Y/n's mind: Good thing Minghao taught me these tricks

The fat guy was astonished by her skills and Y/n took this time to kick his shin. The guy fell down

Y/n: What is this? Why are your players weak? Such weaklings you must fire off from this work... Waste of time and energy! Tsk!

Foster mother: Your mouth has grown a lot! Let me cut it!

Y/n: Sorry not happening. Okay, tell me where are the property documents?

Foster mother: I'm not telling you! It belongs to me!

Y/n: Wrong answer! It BELONGS TO ME!

She kicks her foster mother hard so that the woman falls and coughs blood.

Y/n: Now do you understand the pain? This was the same pain I felt for years when I was under your custody! But not all times I will keep on getting hurt. Times change witch!

As Y/n was talking a man attacked her from behind and.....

Meanwhile in SVT house in SCoups' room

SCoups' POV

Why is Y/n still not back? She should be back by now... The convenience store is just nearby. She should be back. Did something happen to her? Did she get into trouble? But she didn't go to get juice. She went to get some documents if I'm not wrong. But what could be those documents? Is it so important that she has to go out at this time? Shall I go check? But I don't know her home. Should I ask Mingyu? Or Myungho? Or Dokyeom perhaps? maybe I'll just ask Dokyeom.