Not A Chapter

Know Her Better

Name: Brianna Kim
Sex: Female
Age: 31
Field: Medical
Occupant: Doctor // Head of Rescue Team
Relative/s: Kim Rok Soo (Husband)
*reincarnation of Jour Thames* (Adoptive Daughter)

Ability/ies:
Angel's Healing
Adapt
-

Main Ability: Angel Healing

It is called Angel's Healing because of the light it omits. It can cure normal injuries, internal injuries, illness (as long as it isn't fever, cough, or anything as long as it isn't  common sickness.)

It has two stages, one is by focusing her white aura in the area of injury and the other is spreading her yellow aura in the whole body.

The white aura is unlimited, the only side effect she would receive is hunger. The more she uses it, the hungry she gets.

If the white one gets used unlimitedly, then the yellow would be the opposite.  By spreading her aura, she is able to cure any worst injuries that the patient has. This stage is dangerous, especially when at the same time, it also focuses on the main injury/ies. She would spend too much aura.

Unlike paying it by eating like the first stage, this time her life is the payment. It is only limited to two uses, the first one is for free but would damage her body, the second time would kill her.

-

Second Ability: Adapt

The moment the holder encounters things that aren't familiar to her, this ability would help her to adapt that knowledge within the day. In short, she is a fast learner.

Learning things fast is natural to her. While, even without learning it one by one, she is able to make that knowledge on her own.

For example, In terms of language, if someone talks to her in an unfamiliar language, her ability would do their work to adapt to it until she is able to understand it and use it to communicate. It is the same in reading, even not reading the content properly. In just a day, she can explain it in a clearer way.

Her ability is limited only to the knowledge that she personally hears, sees, smells, and touches. The lesser the knowledge she collects on that certain field, the lesser she adapts and would cause lack/ limited knowledge.

It would usually take time to adapt. The longest is 24 hours.

-