1

Evan used to be my everything. Thinking back, I realised how dumb I really was. My world revolved around him. My day starts with me staring at his picture and ends with his thought. That's how much I was obsessed with him. I was his dirty secret in college.

Evan Smith is known by everyone for his wealth, looks and dream boy image whereas I crystal was not known by anyone. I am 5'6", skinny and a brunette. I wear a round big glasses which makes me look like a nerd. Having a nerd image, I don't really have any friend at college and I too don't mind for I was a loner my whole life.

I am the youngest of my parents. I have a brother who after completing his college has moved to US and settled there. He has hardly called me since moving. The only info that i have of him is that he is in a living relationship with an American girl and will soon be tieing knot with her. I actually used to follow my brother when he was in school all the time as I was usually a loner. But he was never really fond of having me around him. That's why he always gets irritated in my presence and ditches me on every opportunity.

My parents had shipped me all the way from California as soon as I turned 18. It's been almost a year since I have last seen or heard from my parents. My parents runs a business and is never around. They travel all the time and don't really care how I am doing.
They really haven't been around since I could remember. I was brought up by my nanny, Ms Daisy who had returned back to her village when I was 15 yrs old. Since then, I was responsible for my own life. I took upon a part time job which covers my bills and pays for my tuition. My parent had actually called me once after shipping me all the way around the world asking me for my account details so that they can pay for my tuition. But I wanted to be independent and didn't follow up to it. Since then they too didn't bother to ask about my tuition fees or of any aspects of my life.

Currently I live on campus of my college. I have rented myself a small apartment. There's a small hall attached with a small kitchen. One bedroom for my self and a small toilet cum bathroom. It's cosy and up to my budget as a college student who is earning for living. I work up to 3 to 4 hrs a day after college every Monday to Friday.