Single or Nah ?

"Ca ca doodle doo!"

Went the rooster, it was 6:45 A.M. "Oh shit!" I yelled, man if we don't get up and get dressed we gone be late for school.

"Ashely! Ashely! Ashely!"

"What damn!"

"Wake yo ass up, Its 6:50!"

"Oh shit, why didnt you try to wake me up!?"

"Girl boo I tried to wake you up at 5:55 but apparently you didn't wanna wake up so shut the hell up and get dressed. "

*Five minutes later*

Beep Beep the bus honked for us to come out.

"Ashely!?"

"Yes?"

"Come on your gonna miss the bus"

"Hold on damn"

We had arrived at school like 10 minutes later I swear those buses are too slow like go get fixed.

I was walking through the hall looking down at my phone on facebook, then I accidentally bumped into this fine ass boy.

He looked like he was about six four, lightskinned, blue eyes, looked like he has body but I couldn't see his body with his dark non see through shirt covering it.

"Sorry I was not paying attention " I said while putting a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"It is ok "

"Oh sorry my name is Sierra and yours is?"

"Adam"

Cute name, cute boy , he is just perfect he is just the right one for me, I thought in my head.

"You can call me Maine  if you want to Sierra"

"OK Maine  see you around "

"Oh wait Sierra"

"Yes Maine? "

"I'm throwing a party tonight at my plaza you wanna come? "

"Um, yeah I guess, can my sisters come to? "

"Yeah sure as long as I can get to see you "

"OK"

"Bye "

As I went to class I was cheesing real hard from ear to ear and shit then I sat down next to Ashley in the way back it was so boring so me and Ashley just got on our phones and went on facebook.

*Five minutes later *

I got a message from Maine saying "Meet me by the restroom fast hurry please! "

I have to say, I was kind of worried about him even know we just met but he is my 'Boo' well at least my want to be boo, but this niggah is worried about something and now it got me worried too.

I was still on my phone texting Maine and he finally text and told me "Come outside now ".

So I raised my hand and said "Mrs.Brown can I go to the restroom"

"Yes just take the pass".

I walked out the door, and headed somewhere next to the restroom to meet Maine.

"Hey Maine "

"Hi Sierra "

"You called me for why? "

"Oh because I herd that your brother is going to jail"

"Wait. You know my brother? How? "

"We went to elementary school together"