12: Guinevere x Aamon ft. Gusion | I heard it again✅

GUGU ft. Aamon
I heard it again

"I heard it again."

Aamon's heart was thumping loud. His eyes watery, he's feeling mixed emotions that he couldn't hide it anymore. His face was showing it. Watching her walking towards him in the aisle was all just a dream before, but now-- it's happening. Guinevere Baroque is walking towards him in the aisle, on her white gown, looking gorgeous as ever. Their eyes made contact, his orbs danced at the threshold of his emotions while she remained smiling.

It all started with an, "I love you."

Aamon Paxley was such a jerk before, a Casanova who plays love for fun. Not until Guinevere Baroque confessed to him, well, he was indeed a jerk because he rejected her.

"I said I love you," said the auburn head.

Aamon smirked, "Are you sure you ain't lost, baby girl? I hope you know me too well, I am not--"

"I know you, and I love you..." The demoiselle lowered her head.

Aamon walked towards her, she stood still. He reached her head and pat her bangs. He chuckled when she took a step back, probably shocked with the sudden contact and the way he played her hair as if he was enjoying which he was indeed. She looked at him, and he got to see the most beautiful emerald eyes with dancing sparkling orbs. It was the perfect definition of peace, beauty, sereneness, everything the word rest could connate for. For the first time, in the eyes of someone-- a mere girl, Aamon found peace and home.

He didn't realized it so soon. He rejected her, because he doesn't want to play her feelings. She's too pure that even though he's a jerk and known Casanova, he wouldn't dare play a goddess like her. But he enjoyed her company, everytime she innocently confesses once again, it was like a fairytale to him. Who would seriously love him? Who would give a damn about him, he's just all gorgeous but he's dangerous and a playboy. It's given that everyone would like him or have a crush on him, but never in his life he expected someone so pure to love him.

"I love you..."

Aamon sighed, he heard it again, her confession he never understand if pure or what, "Not again, Baroque."

The demoiselle bowed her head, "It's been two months." She whispered.

Aamon did not even bother to look at her. The fact that he's falling too-- oh damn, he's fucked up. These past months, he had fallen real hard and quick. The Baroque lady was successful on catching his untamed heart. But then, he tried ignoring it. Because who would love him, and he's not entitled Casanova for nothing. Love is a game, and he will never lose. But... he already did, he has fallen without her knowledge.

He sighed, it's about time to get serious. Enough is enough, love is not something to play. He'll take her seriously, he had fallen real damn hard, he can't let her go now.

"Look, Baroque--"

He was cut off, "I loved you. And I'm quitting on you now."

Aamon immediately looked at her fucking lost, messed up, fucked up and dumbfounded, "What? WHAT?"

She can't even look into his eyes, "These past day, I realized I'm chasing nothingness. I'm so sorry for chasing you, but I am so ashamed that I chased-- nevertheless, good thing I chased. Because I realized I can get tired, and I am over about you now, Aamon Paxley."