🔒The Secret🔒

The last day of school Life

Brianna : oh..... Finally 😎 we're going to college.... Our school life is end.....😌

Dipsa : yes ....now yn and I'll get a boyfriend.... Like you....

Yn :🙂 shut up!!! I'm not interested in this 😒....

Jimin : hey girls what's up.....

Dipsa : nothing Brianna was talking about you .... That you're so handsome...... That's making her crazy....

Jimin :😏😏😏😏oh really

Brianna : you bitch wait I'll kill you 🙂🔪 .....* Then she ran after Dipsa*

Dipsa : at first catch me then you can kill me hahaha..

Yn : oppa let's go for a long drive it will be very funny 😜 when teacher and students are going at a picnic together especially for Brianna she wants to spend time with you brother and by the way when you gonna marry her......

Brianna : * I was catching dipsa but when yn aksed jimin "when you gonna marry her?" then I stopped and froze at my place after hearing the answer of Jimin ....*

Jimin : maybe this year....

Dipsa : wow great brother we want to go for a long drive with your car.....

Yn : Yes yes ..oppa I want to drive your car please for today give me your keys of your car please.....

Jimin : but today we have a dinner party with Brianna's family did you forget?

Dipsa : well what about me?!😒 Am i not allowed 😭?

Yn : yeah bitch stop crying like crocodile you are going with me for a long car drive...

Jimin : no you are not going!! What if you hit someone by the car......

Yn : nothing will happen now give me the car keys....*snatch the keys from his hand and dragged Dipsa with her, they left the place *.....

*snatch the keys from his hand and dragged Dipsa with her, they left the place *