4🖤

Hieeee🖤

.
.
.

One week passed....

Sid always used to remember his meet with sana but on the other side, he used to become sad, remembering their second meet which was actually with sweety but he was unknown about that..

The same thing was happening with sana! She really liked the meet with sidharth but not the one where she met agastya!

But they had no idea that they met two different people!

.
.
.

In agastya and sweety's case,

Though they hates their meetings but they didn’t understand why they felt bad when they behaved rudely in their second meet as the other one was comparably calm on their second meet...

But they also had no idea that they scolded poor sidnaaz!

.
.
.

Sana was sitting in her bed and remembering the boy who saved her that morning...

Sana:

kaash aap aise hi hote, utna hi caring!

Par nahi aap toh khadoos nikle!

Paata hai jindegi mein pehli baar meko koi accha laga tha.

Par apne humari dusri mulakaat mein meri koi bhi galti k bina mere saath kitna ganda behave kara!

.
.

Sweety came in sana's room!

Sweety: sana.... Sun...

Sana: hmm bol...

Sweety: kya hua? Itni sad kyun hai?

Sana: nahi kuch nahi. Tujhe kuch bolna tha na?

Sweety : oh haan! Sun sonia ki shaadi ho rahi hai or hume bulaya hai...

Sana: sacchiiii? Wowww! Sonia hum dono ki kitni acchi dost thi na? Aab uski shaadi bhi ho jayegi...

Sweety: haan yaar! Shaam ko function hai, ready ho jaana!

Sana: haan theek hai...

.
.
.

Sid: please agastya chal...you will feel good and rahul is our friend. He will feel good if we will go to congratulate him for his marriage!

Agastya: haan toh congratulate phone pe bhi kar saakte hai na? Function mein jaane ki kya jaroorat hai?

.
.
.

Sid : come on yaar, let's be a little more cordial...he is our scool time friend and has invited us with so much hope!

Agastya: okay I will go only for 30 min, Alright? 

Sid: okay fair enough!

.
.
.

Sana : mai kaisi lag rahi hu?

An excited sana was showing her baby pink lehenga to sweety!

Sweety: gorgeous lag rahi hai tu babe!

Sana: hehe thank you ..

.

Sana had done a minimal makeup, open straight hair and she was looking beautiful.

Sweety had wore a blue lehega with little curly hair and red lipstick, looking like a classy model!

.