VI - A Certain Honeydipper Situation..?

"𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑡..𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑡?! 𝐴𝐴𝐴- (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')"
~'✈︎| Warnings: None, just really wholesome fluffiness. |

☀︎︎'Amber Sugar Cookie's POV'"Shining Nectar! Have you seen my Amber Honeydipper?!?!" I yelled, my shout echoing throughout the seemingly desolate abode of my friend

"Shining Nectar! Have you seen my Amber Honeydipper?!?!" I yelled, my shout echoing throughout the seemingly desolate abode of my friend.
"Agh...where is it...where is it?!"
I rushed over to a nearby basket filled to the brim with random junk, starting to rummage throughout the pile of endless miscellaneous items.
"No such luck, huh Amber Sugar?" Someone queried from behind me. I shot up and turned around, seeing Y/N standing there with her own Moonstone Honeydipper. To be honest, our Honeydippers look like opposites now that I realize it. (Feel free to change it if you like, maybe like your birthstone, but I chose to use Moonstone just because it looks pretty imo. <3)
"Nope...did you overhear what happened to my Honeydipper? My prized possession....waahhh..." I whined, crossing my arms and pouting my lips. They sighed and walked pass me, looking through the basket.
"Yeah, Amber Sugar, it's not in here."
"Oh, well I figured....do you think Shining Nectar stole it?! When I get my hands on her I sWE-"
"Calm down hothead! I didn't steal anything!"
Both of us glanced over at the newly-returned Shining Nectar, who was currently holding a package of milk bottles.
"Well, it couldn't have just grew legs and then walked off.." I muttered, pacing around and retracing my steps.
"Oh, you'd be surprised..." Shining Nectar stated while sweat-dropping. I turned around and raised an eyebrow; as I did so I noticed Y/N looking away.
Why? What'd I do?-

❦'Y/N Cookie's POV'
Amber Sugar raising an eyebrow was, and I quote from my former thoughts, one of the most cutest things I have ever seen. What? I have to admit it, I mean you're the reader and I am technically you so you were probably thinking the same thing- Plus I have to be honest with you.
Wait, the wal-
(shut pls)
Sorry, anyways.
"Amber Sugar...errr...do you need assistance with locating your Honeydipper?" I questioned, genuinely nervous of his response. What if we couldn't find it? What i-
"Oh? Sure! Thank you for volunteering to help...I have no idea where it could've went though." He groaned, looking under a nearby coffee table. He tried to get up and bonked his head, causing him to yelp in pain. I quickly ran over and helped him up, sitting him on the sofa. Shining Nectar, who was putting the milk bottles in the refrigerator, tossed an ice pack over. I caught it and laid Amber Sugar's head down in my lap, placing the ice pack on his head. I felt him physically tense up at the contact, a velvet blush coating his face. I too began blushing while looking down at him, but I quickly realized I was staring and looked in another direction.
"Thanks Y/N- ouch...." He croaked. I nodded.
"How about we resume this search in an hour or so, alright? Relax your head." I assured him, brushing his hair aside. His eyes began to get droopy and he soon fell asleep in my arms, cuddling close to my torso. I squeaked and glared at Shining Nectar, who was giggling at the entire thing.
"Yeah, friends...right Y/N." I heard her laughing. She walked off to who knows where after.
Just friends. That's all he wants. Unless.... (• ◡•)

*+➪ '𒊹︎𝐴𝑛 𝐻𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜 𝐿𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟... 𒊹︎'☕︎︎+*

I groggily woke up and rubbed my eyes. My back hurt, and I was leaned against something...why's it so dark? Is there someone on the floor?
I searched around for a light source of some sort, and found the switch, flicking it on once I got up. I looked down and saw the familiar sleeping figure of Amber Sugar, cradling my own Moonstone Honeydipper. We were in...Shining Nectar's closet?! I looked towards the note taped to the door, my face paling once I read it.

"Hᴇʏʏʏʏ....sᴏ sɪɴᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇss ғᴀsᴛ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ, I ʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴏᴛʜ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴀɴɴᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴇɴᴛɪʀᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ. Hɪs Hᴏɴᴇʏᴅɪᴘᴘᴇʀ ʀᴇsɪᴅᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ. Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴡᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴄᴏɴғᴇssᴇᴅ, ʏᴇʟʟ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴜᴛᴛᴛ!
Hᴀᴘᴘʏ Cᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴs~
-ᔕᕼIᑎIᑎᘜ ᑎᗴᑕTᗩᖇ 𖠌"
This was a trap?! Confess?! My brain can't handle this! There's no way I can confess right now, I'm still kind of mad at him!
I crumpled up the note just as Amber Sugar jolted up. He looked at me then at my Honeydipper.
"Oops...that's my fault, sorry Y/N. What a nicely organized closet...wait, closet....why are we in here?" He asked lazily while passing my Honeydipper to me. I giggled nervously.
"Umm....Shining Nectar locked us in her closet and now she's holding your Honeydipper captive..."
"What. WHAT?! MY PRECIOUS AMBER HONEYDIPPER!!!!" He screeched, pounding on the door. I stood off to the side awkwardly, watching the entire scene unfold right before my eyes. To my surprise and Shining Nectar's dismay (more like impeding doom...), Amber Sugar kicked the door open and charged towards Shining Nectar, who was currently screeching at the top of her lungs like a parakeet while Amber Sugar angrily snatched away his Honeydipper. He grumpily stumbled back inside as I walked out of the closet. I just kept staring. This was quite humorous, 10/10 entertainment, would definitely recommend.
"Thanks for trying to help me find it, Y/N. Also, thanks for um...what you did earlier." He smiled softly. He inched closer to my face and swiftly pecked my cheek, flying off with a buzz while leaving me to stand there. Like an idiot. Holding my cheek..
All because Shining Nectar the crackhead stole his Honeydipper. Such a weird situation that resulted in him kissing my cheek. My literal cheek..
I'm freaking out about this! I collapsed on the floor, tired, giddy, and a bit lovesick...? Idk, ew...I despise that word now. How am I going to face him later? No clue...not a clue at all.
But that was really adorable.

ꕥ + 🐝 = ♥︎
>*𝐵𝑢𝑧𝑧 𝐵𝑢𝑧𝑧. ♪~*>

(A/N: Tysm for almost 800 reads! Didn't expect my book to grow this much! Amber Sugar is so cute yet underrated aaa..But I have my motivation back after doing all my homework, so hopefully I'll start updating more frequently, sorry about just thanos-snapping out of existence for a month!)
Also ily take this Miku picture

But I have my motivation back after doing all my homework, so hopefully I'll start updating more frequently, sorry about just thanos-snapping out of existence for a month!)Also ily take this Miku picture