Father's day

'PERCY!' I yelled helplessly as I spotted him swimming towards the beach-He was swimming towards his death. Without a second thought I dived in, all though I was a strong swimmer Percy was the son of the Sea God, there was no way I could stop him. 

'Percy!' I shouted my lungs out, it was no use. I swam and swam fast as I could. I couldn't let the Seaweed Brain die like this- 'Got you!' My eyes flashed before my eyes.

Percy and his mother were walking down the street, Percy was about 7 years old. It was fathers day, I could tell by how the shops had sigh like 'Happy Father's Day!' Hanging on it and others Percy's age we're busily chatting away with their own dad. I felt my heart twist.

'Mum, where's my  dad?' Percy asked staring at a girl who was walking along the street holding hands with a tall man with curly brown hair who was cleary her father. Percy's mother bent down to met Percy's sea green eyes.

'Lost at sea but not dead, I told you.' His mother said,

'Why?' Percy protested,

'Life isn't always fair,' his mother replied, saddness clouding her eyes, 'I promise if he saw you he'll be proud of you.' 

The scene changed

'Father.' Percy said kneeling below Poseidon,

'Should you not address the master of this house first, boy?' Zeus's voice echoed off the walls, before Percy could reply, Poseidon spoke,

'Peace, brother, the Boy defers to his Father. This is only right.'

'You still claim him then.' Zeus asked, 'You claim this child whom you sired against our sacred oath?'

'I have admitted my wrongdoing,' Poseidon replied, 'Now I would hear, speak.' Percy however didn't answer right away, he was holding tears which were threatening to fall.

Once again the scene changed

We had the Golden Fleece, Thalia's tree was full of life-the camp was safe. I only wished it was true. Poseidon was standing not far from the sea, wearing a smile-which was rare from a god-

'Perseus.' Poseidon said, 'come here,' he opened his arms. For a second I was lost, then reality hit me like a bus. 

'No! Percy this isn't real!' I yelled gripping tighter around Percy's ankle, for a second I was scared I would break it but pushed the thought out of my mind and pulled Percy with all my strength I still had after witnesing what I just saw. Percy was fighting against me, I could swear he was screaming his soul out but I wasn't so sure everything around me was dead silent making me feel even more nerve-breaking. I was starting to lose hope when the waves started to push Percy and I back to the sailboat. I felt so relieved I nearly forgot Percy still wasn't fully snapped out of the Sirens deadly voices...I was about to hop onto the sailboat and drag the Seaweed Brain in and sail far, far away from here when Percy started fighting again. At first I thought it was so he could swim to his 'father' and get a hug when I noticed the tides were drowning Percy, I hesitated but eventually sighed and let Percy drown-well he can't-and waited as my heart did uneasy somersault's.

*******************************************

Please leave a comment! This is my first fanfiction I'm posting so...not everything will probably met up to your expectation but I did try my best. Sorry for any errs.

I hope it wasn't a waste of your time...