🌌🔟ch.10🔟🌌

You woke up to slight snoring coming from next to you. Grim rolled on the bed, still asleep, and you knew it was just the perfect time to wake up.

You shook him awake, which, to your disappointment, didn't do anything. Grim just continued to snooze.

You sighed and sat up on your bed. You stretched and yawned before walking out of your room to prepare breakfast.

Ace was asleep as well. You decided to let both of your friends sleep, and prepared breakfast.

The smell of pancakes woke Ace up, who dragged himself into the kitchen, still half asleep, and opened one eye. Then the other. And only then he was awake enough to open both eyes at the same time.

"Huh? Ah, good morning Ace! Didn't see you there." You greeted him, smiled, and waved him.

He returned the gesture, still half asleep and closed his eyes.

"Did you not sleep well? Did something happen?" You asked, and tried to pick up what he was feeling.

That's what friends do.

But you somehow couldn't pick up anything. Was it because of the lock? Was it because of him still being sleepy? You didn't know.

Ace just shrugged, and went back to his little nest.

You chuckled slightly and poured syrup on the pancakes.

This seemed to get Grim to wake up. Which... Wasn't bad at all I guess?? As long as he's awake.

Grim almost munched down the pancake batter along with the pan, if it wasn't for you. You had to held him away from the pan as long as you had to, while actually cooking the pancakes.

It was a chaos, that's all i can say.

You all had breakfast, and Ace actually seemed to wake up, and you were chatting happily.

Just a minute after breakfast, someone knocked on the door so violently, you thought it was gonna fall off.

You quickly opened it, and you saw Deuce, out of breath, resting his hands on his knees, panting.

"I... I... Knew you'd... Be here..." He said, still panting heavily, trying to catch his breath.

You looked at Ace, who looked at you, and then back at Deuce.

"Were you running? It's just the morning, you could've just walked. Come in though!" You cheered, and welcomed him in.

Deuce sat on the couch, and after a few moments he was ready to talk.

"So... Why are you here? It seems like you were trying to find someone, am I correct?" You asked and sat in front of him, while Grim rested on your shoulder, full after a good meal.

[Hello hello! I'm very sorry i left you all hanging, I was busy. I'm really sorry i didn't upload that much! I'll try to make it up to you, and if you want, you can read my other books, I upload on them more since this book is kind of new, and I think it's not very good. Please give me your opinion, it helps! Well, anyway, this chapter will have two parts since this one is so short! Have a great day/night!]