The Symbol Of Evil

If there′s something I know about people, In the end they are dark and deceitful. And when backed in a corner they're lethal, Morals uprooted for something illegal. I began the upheaval, Draining the quirks I wanted from feeble How ′bout I do as you say? All For One, I'm the Symbol of Evil.
Wasn't for you, it wasn′t for me,

You were a mistake, me pitying weak. I had a brother who couldn′t compete, I gave him a quirk to get him on his feet. But he had a power, it was elite; One after the other would end in defeat. You taught me the lesson that I could be beat, Now I will bring death to the Symbol of Peace. I have been patiently stacking up quirks, As*embled a crew with the darkest of perks: League of the Villains, such militant mercs.

We vicious 'cuz we only hit where it hurts.

It is the time, I have returned. Thought I was dead? When will you learn? I don′t need eyes, kill 'em with words Murder your crew while stealing your quirks.

*Maybe if I slow it down, you′ll understand me better.* *I've been lying dormant, but the time is now or never.* *You thought I was dead and gone, well you should know me better.*

*Everything that happens after this will change the world forever.*

*I will never die, not until the deed is done:* *Eradicating One For All, exchanging All For One!* *Lay his body in the streets as a symbol we have won,* *This is only the beginning of the whole that′s yet to come.*

Ruthless king, you're nothing but pawns. Bow to a god, power I've drawn Has pushed me to limits you′ll never be on. I′m killing you all and ending the spawn.

The cycle will stop, your name in the mud, Ridiculus smile all riddled with blood! You're throwing your best, it ends with a thud, And you understand without even a dub.

In over your head, you gulp in your chest. You know if you die, I′m killing the rest. Your Deku is mine, I'm killing your best Your punches keep landing with little effect.

The hope in them dead, they watch and accept, The All Might they knew is shallow in breath. This is the end, you die in fear, why? ′Cause I am here.

*Maybe if I slow it down, you'll understand me better.*

*I′ve been lying dormant, but the time is now or never.*

*You thought I was dead and gone, well you should know me better.*

*Everything that happens after this will change the world forever.*

*I will never die, not until the deed is done:* *Eradicating One For All, exchanging All For One!* *Lay his body in the streets as a symbol we have won,* *This is only the beginning of the whole that's yet to come.*