Chapter Two~

Here I am sharing a damn dorm with the one and only Mahiro! Lives great isn't it? Well I'm rn decorating my own room from our little apartment and I think he's decorating his. I decided to go with a dark room since it makes me feel comfortable.

Five hours later~

I'm pretty happy about how my room turned out I'm adding my last pillow on the bed as my door flies open and my brother enters with his whole class-  "bolt?! What in hells name are you doing?! Leave!" I say as I push him out of my room with his cl...

I'm pretty happy about how my room turned out I'm adding my last pillow on the bed as my door flies open and my brother enters with his whole class-  "bolt?! What in hells name are you doing?! Leave!" I say as I push him out of my room with his classmates locking the door it then gets loud again.... I think Mahiro is throwing them out of our shared apartment.... Then it all turns quiet and I hear a little knock on my door. " common T.J open the door it's only me... I promise" I hear Mahiro say calmly through the door I don't answer continuing to just sit there with tears streaming down my face realizing what will happen when I leave the room.  "T.J.... Cmon this isn't funny.... Open the door..." I still don't open it for him neither do I respond. I then hear him sigh sitting in front of my door. "I'm not moving till you open this damn door T.J!" and he really didn't leave its been 3 hours and he still sits in front of my door. I then decide to let him in. ".... Come in if you want to..." I manage to say immediately getting back into the room closing my eyes till I feel arms around me seeing Mahiro hugging me.  "why are you hugging me?" "you looked like you needed one" he just says. I then get a bit distance between us... "so Mahiro... Have you decided what you're hero name should be?". "yeah it's tear" (credits go to the person that made this character honestly I don't know I just found it and thought I'll use it) "wow you're name is so cool! Mine is a little bit basic and doesn't quite fit my Quirks that much but I think it sounds nice" "then tell me what you're thinking of"  "hm? Oh... Yeah I thought about night reaper bcs I loved working with a Scythe ever since I developed my first quirk and my Quirks are quiet the shadow type so I thought night would fit bcs darkness and all...." I explain why? I don't know I just feel like I can trust him..." hey Mahiro?.... Can I continue calling you by you're first name? " I question as I dare to look into his eyes...

Tbc....