classes

it was so werid walking in the halls with all the boys with me. when we got to the offie and said "you guys can go now" "whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" Austin said. "cus i said so" "fine whatever" thank god they all left. i walked in to the office and the lady hand me all the stuff i'd need.

by the time i got to my first class i was ten minutes late. i walked in and the whole class stop just to look at me. i walked up to the teacher Mr. Campbell "you must be Rain". "yes sir." i said as i hand him the paper that i had to get singed by all my teachers. "you can sit next to Mr. Mertz" oh god please let it be Jake please.

Well that pray didn’t work, there was Nick sitting in the back of the room, with that stupid grin on his face. Do you know what’s sad about this is that I would rather have the man-whore. I walked to the desk and sat down. “hey baby just can’t stay away can you?” "ya nick thats it I just had to be with you so i made sure that we had this class together!" i said so dramatic and saracastically that a five year old could tell I  was kidding. " I knew it." he said smugly. i just rolled my eyes and looked back to teacher.

My first three class nothing happened, it was the same with each teacher saying if I was Rain, then telling me to sit down.it wasnt till I was in art class that same thing hppened.

"Rain Lakwood and the Mertz boys please came to the offie thank you that is all" was my name really just said??? I'll take everyone looking me and the teacher telling my to go, as a yes. i got up and started down to the offie.