an unexspected journey

Chapter 1:Gone

The principal is out in the hallway and pick each student one by one to find out who of students who have wisted the history teacher Marry a trap that made her fell backwardsand hit her head pretty hard on the floor, and guess what now she is at the hospital.

Sherry comes in and shouts up the next name. -"then it is Noel. Noel went out to talk with the prinsipple without revealing anyone or anything. Noel has brown hair with brown eyes, sometimes if someone get's him mad, he'll never stops...and he can be a jerk, But usally Noel is very kind.

"so Noel! Do you know anything about what happened?"
"Unfortunately" he answered and smiled
"I think you do." Said Sherry and smiled back
"again unfortunately, I was not even in class room, so your not gonna get any benefit by asking a person as in all was not present!"
"ok!! It keeps, i'm gonna call your parents at once"
"Yes Be as good! Your welcome. Your not gonna get useful answers by my parents or by asking the others students at once!" Said Noel

Sherry stared wildly thoughtfully on Noel
"Do Me a favor and shout your mouth! And send me the next person Hailey."

Noel went in and shouted up Hailey. She went out in the hallway, but then, she saw not the principal.
"Noel?" "yes he answered" "were is the principal" "she is right in the hallway"
"then why cant i See her?" Noel went up from his chair and went up to the hallway.
"Well that's wierd" he said qualitly
"i was talking to her 2 min ago, how can it be possible?"
"She may be upstairs. I'll go up stairs to See if the principal is there or any one"
"Ok" hailey says qualitly. Noel goes up stairs and knock on the door. "Hallo!" He says "is anybody here". Noel opens the door and Sees nothing, he went to the kitchen were all the teacher is most of the time and still, he does not See anyone.
"Well thats weird" he Said to himself wondering. He went to the adviser, but before going in Noel heard a noise. The noise reminded him of a cup crush on the floor. "Well at least there is someone there" he Said to himself. "Hello mrs. Trager? Are you there?" Noel opened the door. "What'a hell!"

OF RESOLUTION FOLLOWS...