5

I went to school the next day, Sunghoon said he would make me fall for him normally I wouldn't be worried but for some reason I was terrified that it would work.

I didn't want to involve Sunoo and Jungwon because they have their boyfriends and I don't think I should complain to them.

I'm just scared to fall in love (which will be explained in another chapter) and Sunghoon it can be so easy. Yes I have already fallen for him. If I wasn't scared we probably would have been dating right now but I just can't let myself do that. I will try to forget about it until it goes away.

"SHIM JAEHYUN" that yell came from Sunoo. I turned around and saw him walking angrily toward me with Niki, Jungwon and Jay tagging along.

"Yes Sunoo" I said when he got close enough to me and crossed his arms.

"You left the house and didn't even tell us" He said and I think everyone sensed Sunoo was ready to throw hands because Niki pulled him back and kept him to his side.

"Sorry I just needed to get out" I lied I was really just wanting to get to school before Sunghoon.

"Well it's fine Jake but now what we need to worry about is getting to class before we get in trouble" Jungwon said and we looked at the time and then we started going to class.

The whole class I couldn't focus, Sunghoon wasn't there but I could stop thinking about him. It made me worried and angry. Niki was beside me and must have noticed I was upset because he tapped me on the arm.

I was lost in my thoughts so when he tapped me I flinch. "You ok Jake so seem distracted" Niki said and looked at me with worried eyes.

"Yes Niki I'm fine" I said and gave him a weak smile but Niki doesn't take fake answers.

"Well obviously your not" he said and I realized there was nothing I could do.

"Ok Niki I'll tell you at home" I said it wasn't the answer Niki wanted but it's the closest thing to what he wanted. So he nodded and went back to listening to the teacher.

When the bell rang and I left the class and I saw Sunghoon leave the class next to mine and I tried to make sure he wouldn't notice me but he must have because a few minutes later I felt an arm wrap around my waist I rolled my eyes at the touch.

"Hello Sunghoon what do you need" I said and acted all cool.

"I just wanted to see you because your a cutie" Sunghoon said and at the sound of his voice my cheeks turned a pinky colour and and butterflies started in my stomach. I hated that I liked it.

"Come with me Sunghoon" I said and pulled him into our next classroom no one was there yet.

"Is everything ok" he asked I started thinking if I should say it but I decided I should he needed to know.

"Sunghoon you have made me fall for you." His face lit up when I said this. "But we will never happen lots of bad things have happened in relationships I've been in and you haven't won my trust yet"

"But what if you gain my trust?" He asked grabbing on to the last bit of hope there was left for him.

"It takes a while" I said and looked down but he lifted my chin.

"I don't care how long it takes I love you and am willing to wait" he said and I couldn't help it I had to kiss him.

When we broke the kiss we looked at the Ford and there where my friends looking at us, jaws on the floor and eyes as big a saucers.