18.{hello it's me again}

{mitch pov}

Okay a taxi..  let's see.. uhmm o there.. greatt its already 11:30 that means he is not home hehe super...hehe But uhm let me tell you something about me i used to date eve.. and last time i came back for her but now.. i am trying it agian..  because i love her and she's mine forever and always that's what we always said to each other.. when we're saying goodbye or something.. but now let's go to her house.. and oh i forgot to intreduse myself hi i'm mitch eve's ex..  and you might know me also from the other stories.. haha i'm talking shit right now... loll

*coulple minutes later* *at eve and damiano's house*

Well well.. i have a arrived.. hehe

{eve's pov}

I am at home and dami is upstairs getting ready because he is going to the må house to work on a new song called... no i am noit going to say it haha But then someone's knocking on the door... who could that be??...

*and she opens the door*

'Mitch?!!!'

'Hi eve... i mean hi babe.. i've missed you..'

'Babe??? Mitch i am not you're babe anymore.. remember.. we broke uo a veryy long time ago..'

'I know baby.. but i miss you.. i want to take you back... to holland.. so we can start all over...'

'Mitch.. please leave!... i am happy with someone else...'

'baby.. come on.. give me one more chance.. i love you evi.. forever and always remember..??'

'Ughhh! Mitch pleasee leave!... befo-...'

And before i knew it he pulls me outside and he takes me into the taxi that is stading in front of the house..

'Damiano!!!!!!!!....'

'Shhh!! Keep you're pretty mouth shut you bitch!!..'

I am trying to get out of his grip.. but he is stronger than me...

'damiano!!!!!!!!......'

I shout again.. while i am beging pushed into the cab..

{damiano's pov}

I am upstairs getting ready for another day at the må house when i hear eve screaming down stairs.. what it's comming from outside...Shitt... and i soon as i am down stairs i see that she is driving away in a cab.. with a boy.. hey.. i saw that guy before that's he crazy ex!...omg...

'Evee!!!!!!'

'Damianoo!!!'

She screams while the cab is driving away..

Omg.. i need to go after her.. okay damiano..think.. were would her ex take her??? Cause last time he.. wanted to take her back to holland..omg.. she is going to the airport..! Okay.. now.. shit... i have to cancel..the thing at the må house.... Uhm okay.. you know what screw it i am going after her.. she is more important... she is my everything...

*couple mintues later* *at the airport* *damiano's pov*

'Evee!!!!...'

I shout while i am running into the big airport hall..okay..okay let's see flight to amsterdam..amsterdam...okay..uhmm..... ughh i need to find a big screen.. oh there it is..Okay..uhmm amsterdam...... yes! Found it.! Okay gate number... 9 okayy let's safe my prinscess from that evil guy...

{eve's pov}

'Mitch! Let me go!!... i want to back!!..'

'Oh no no no.. babe you're comming with me...'

'Oh hell no!... and also damiano is already on his way to take me away from you!...'

'Oh yeah?? I don't see you're boyfriend anywere...'

'Look behind you Loser'

'Omg!! Dami!!!...'

I say while i am trying to escape but mitch saw that so now he grabbed me again...

'were do you think you're going huh??? Baby we can start over we can run free... i mean biannca told me everything about that you wanted to start over...'

'Wait???? Biannca?!!! My Best friend?!!!!..'

'Yeah she also told me to come so... i hope you're not mad honey..'

'Don't call me honey!and let me go!!..'

{damiano's pov}

'Yeah let her go you loser...'

'Or what???'

'Or i will make sure that you'll never and i mean never see day light again??.. understood???'

I say while grabbing him by his shirt...While eve is out of his arms...

'Hey.. man.. calm down... now let me go..'

'Gladly...'

I say while letting him go.. while he falls on the ground..

'Babe are you okay??..'

I say while we are walking away from mitch.. and going to the car..

'Yeah.. i-im fine.. dami...'

'No you're not baby..hey look at me... i don't understand this...'

'Me niether.. i mean why would biannca do this to me??? I mean we are friends..for god sake..'

'Yeah.. i know.. maybe when we get home you can call her?? And ask'

'Yeah may-maybe.. now let's go home before i start to panic...'

{TW!}

*at home*

{eve's pov}

'Babe.. i texted the guys and told them what happend and thomas is going to tell the kids..so don't worry about that and... ughh...'

I hear damiano say while i am comming down stair in a comfy outfit because you know rough day *lol*

'Hey hey.. dami.. don't cry please.. it's not you're fault...'

'I-i know.. but i almost lost you... babe....'

'Hey hey..shhh amore.. i am here.. it's okay..shh...hey look at me..'

I say while i am looking into his eyes that are filled with tears

'i-i.. didn't look and..and..'

'Hey hey.. this is not you're fault.. look at me dami..'

'I know... but still.. i can't loose you..'

'You won't lose me dami... i promise..'

***

{biannca's pov}

I am at home and then all of the sudden eve calls me

'Hi evi what's up??'

'You sneaky little bad girl!! What did you think?? Hm maybe i should tell eve's ex about how she wants him back hm i don't!!...'

'eve.. i don't know what you're talking about???'

'oh don't be silly!... you know what you did!!'

'No.. i didn't  do anything.. eve who told you this??'

'Mitch!my ex maybe you remember him??!maybe not i don't care! Have nice life!..'

*and she hangs up the phone*

~~~~~~~

Okay.. the longest chapter i've ever written butt enjoyy! And see yaa⚡️🤟🏻