Cammie Tataki

B/G: Cammie was 7 years old when her mother got really sick from a toxin called "Red Devouring Mask". The toxin starts rotting the persons immune system away, then it moves to the persons legs, and after 2 weeks of the toxin in the persons legs they will collapse and they will not be able to use their legs for the rest of their time alive. when it has nothing to feed off in the persons legs it goes to the persons lungs and starts eating away there until the person passes away from the loss of their lungs. At the age of 9, her father was killed in a car accident when a drunk driver crashed head-on into the car. Glass impaled his neck and his seatbelt cut his left shoulder open. He was rushed into the hospital, but passed away in the middle of the procedure they were giving him. Cammie's younger sister Moxie, was only 2 years old when their mother passed away, and only 4 years old when their father passed away. Their aunt on their fathers side, Artula Tataki, came and has been taking care of Cammie and Moxie since.

Age: Currently 15 years old, in grade 10.

Full name: Cammie Rosie Charlie Mandie Tataki.

Cammie's family names, ages, jobs/grade: Moxie Tataki- Currently 10 years old in grade 5, younger sister, alive. Yukata Tataki- Currently 36 years old, Doctor, Mother, Passed. Lyro Tataki- Currently 35 years old, Scientist, Father, Passed. Artula Tataki: Currently 37 years old, famous Public Bar Tender, Aunt, Alive. Trixie- Currently 3 years old, Guard dog, pet, Alive (Female).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cammie Tataki's Nen (For if I put her in HxH [Hunter x Hunter])- She is a specialists, which means she has control over all six nen types.

The Divine She <Enhancer>:
A double faced mirror. One side enhances strength, luck, and accuracy. If used for too long she will start to bleed from her nose and black out. The other side enhances misfortune to her target. She looks at this side of the mirror and lip syncs a sentence, then she turns the mirror to face her target and whatever she said or told them to do they will do it (She only uses this side in do or die situations).

Mountain Melody <Transmuter>:
She can turn the aura's around her to help with sneaking in places, fighting, hiding, etc. She can change the aura's around herself to confuse the opponent/target, to hide from the target/enemy, to help someone's aura fighting style or to disadvantage someone's aura fighting style.

Crimson Splash <Conjurer>:
This ability let's Cammie create a clone/duplicate of herself. She gathers all the water around her and makes a large oval shape with it. The water then turns crimson and she will walk through the oval's center. Cammie will come out dry like she was before she went through the waters center. The water will then move to a isolated area and take the form of Cammie's body. The clone/duplicate of Cammie can walk, talk, laugh, touch, and pick up solid objects like a human. The clone/duplicate will also feel like a human and not water.

Red Rose <Emitter>:
She sings a very soft and slow tuned song of her choice as her eyes turn slightly lighter and start to glow faintly. Her target/opponent will then get stuck in an illusion of one of their happiest moments in their life. She then has the advantage to win against her opponent. But if it is a dangerous enemy/target, she will start to sing a little faster and the person who is stuck in the illusion will get overstimulated without knowing it and they will die from loss of brain cells.

Golden River <Manipulator>:
She can manipulate an hour-glass of 120 hours, with gold sand on the inside. She uses this hour-glass in interrogations. She will flip the hour-glass and as each minute or hour passes it will get harder for the suspect to tell lies and they will start rambling out the truth without trying.