𝟢𝟢𝟣

-
𝟙𝟚:𝟘𝟞 𝕒𝕞
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊
-

"Girl hurry up foe I leave yo ass" Jayla said from the front door of our apartment.

"I'm comin lemme put my shoes on rq" I said putting on my black 4's.

Me and Jayla was goin to the mall this afternoon to look for an outfit for this party we finna go to on Friday. Since it's being held at the club for this famous artist, we knew we had to pop out for the one time.

———

"Whatchu think?" I asked Jayla as I held up the all pink dress I had which was hella revealing. But that was the look for the night.

"Yes Ma'am" she said sticking her tongue out

"You sure or that black one over dea" I pointed towards the dress I was recently looking at

"Nah most def this pink one, all the niggas goin be out so that mean we gotta step J, what they say. When the niggas out, titties out"

I looked at her like she was stupid cause don't nobody say that shit.

I tried on the dress to make sure it fit and hugged me in the right places before checking out. Jayla already done found her dress so we decided to go eat at the food court.

———

"and the thing is I heard he got 9 kids now..the nigga only 23" Jazmine said over the phone while I ate my wings. We got back from the mall a couple hours ago and Jazmine called me to tell me tea that's been goin on with her hoe ass ex and his girlfriend.

"but nahh you know what got me fucked up is that his baby momma LAUREN think I still fw him because he dm'd me on some 𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 and I said no nigga cause I'm not tryna be yo next victim, she saw it and wanna dm me off ha acc sayin stay away from my man or it's goin be a problem " she said rolling her eyes which made me laugh.

"Ia triple stomp that hoe just for takin the time to go on my page and write some foolish shit like that but anyways, I replied to her sayin he ain't ha man he for the neighborhood then guess what ha ass goin do"

"What" I said getting up to throw away my trash and walking back to my room.

"The bitch goin block me ole lil scary ass, all talk but wont do shit that's all I know. Built backwards ass, I knew she wasn't bout it when I found out ha name was Lauren, ha momma really waited 9 months to name ha ass Lauren Smith, bitch ain't you black that don't sound right"

"Jazmine bye" I said laughing because she was really goin off on ole girl.

"You ready for the party on Friday" I asked her

"Hell yeah I heard the niggas finna be out OUT since it's some popular nigga birthday"

"Mhh, Ameli said she finna find her a rich nigga who could pay all ha bills ahh"

"Pls, speaking of ha ass lemme add her to the call"  Jazmine said

Once Ameli connected we seen her laying in bed.

"Hey Pooh"

"Hey y'all" she said turning her tv volume down.

"You ready for this party"

"Yup it's finna be litt"

"and is, yo dress came in yet" I asked her

"Nah they say it come in 2 days, them hoes better not be lying cause I will cry if it's not here on Thursday"

"Nah they not finna do you like that sis"

———

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

"Make him think you love him, take his money then you dip on niggas" I pointed to my right as I made a tiktok in the kitchen. Jayla walked in joining me before the video stopped. We laughed and I saved it in my drafts.

"Ohh you cookin, what you make" she said as I went back to stirring the grits.

"Some grits, French toast, and bacon, I haven't started the eggs yet"

"I can do em"

"Ard"

Jayla got the eggs from out the fridge to start on them.

"You know what I need J" Jayla said looking at me

"Hmm" I asked eating a piece of bacon

"A wax, you wanna come wit me I'm goin inna bit"

"Oh shit yes, it's been a min"

"Right, ain't no tellin who finna eat this kitty tomorrow night"

"Jayla" I chuckled shaking my head

"am I wrong though"

"No not at all" I said cutting the stove off from under the grits.

"Oh ok yeah yeah, oh ok"

Jayla was almost done with the eggs so I grabbed us two plates and set them on our island.

"and you miss ma'am finna get some" she said winking

I rolled my eyes

"No I'm not, I'm good"

I been distant with guys for 2 years now after my ex, Justin, cheated on me with my ex best friend. How I found out was after school, I called her up and asked where she was at cause I wanted to hang out wit her since spring break just came up, she told me she was sick and her parents didn't want her out because she got caught sneaking out.

I understood and called Justin up, he wasn't answering the phone so I went over to his crib, only to find out ole girl was over there too on his couch after he opened the door.

"Yes you are, it's been too long. I know yo coochie mis bein played wit"

"Jayla imma throw this at you" I said grabbing the pan full of eggs.

"and plus she do get played wit"

"By who...Jefferson" she said cocking her eyebrow up referring to my vibrator, she gave it that ugly ass name.

"That's not it's name"

"ok but come on sis, you not tired of yo room sounding like a barbershop"

I laughed almost choking on my drink

"You know what"

~~~