Chapter 21

"Oohh... Don't be offended. We just want to know. Do you live with friends or alone?" Mr Choi asked. "She lives with a friend. But now, we all live together," he said. "What!? How do you divide the room? As far as we know, there are no guest rooms in the TXT house," said Mrs Choi. "She has 4 friends. They're called ITZY. They're a singing and dancing group at school," he said. "So, how do you divide the room?" Mr Choi asked. "We had to share a room for some personal reasons..." she replied. "So..." said Mr and Mrs Choi. "ITZY shares a room with TXT," he said. "So...?" said Mr and Mrs Choi.

"Yeonjun Oppa with Yeji Eonni, Soobin Oppa with Lia Eonni, Taehyun with Chaeryeong, Kai with Yuna... "Ryujin replied." And... "said Mr and Mrs Choi. "We share a room," he said. "Now... What is the status of your relationship?" asked Mrs Choi. "We..." she replied looking at him. "We have done it," she said. "Willingly or unintentionally?" asked Mr Choi. "Unintentionally..." she replied. "Ryujin, do you love Beomgyu?" asked Mrs Choi. "I'm not sure..." she replied.

"Beomgyu, please leave us for a moment," said Mrs Choi. "But-" Beomgyu said interrupted by Mr Choi. "Let's go out, Beomgyu..." said Mr Choi. "Huhh... All right..." he said.

"Ryujin, how do you really feel about Beomgyu?" Mrs Choi asked. "I'm not sure... At first, I was a bit attracted to Beomgyu. Then, since we shared a room... The feeling changed. Every day I looked at him and was with him. I thought I liked him. But, when we accidentally did it... I feel weird. I don't feel angry or depressed at all. I... like it," replied her. "Hmm... You like it. What about Beomgyu?" Mrs Choi asked. "I think he has absolutely no problem with what happened. I think he likes it too," reply her. "So, do you like him or do you love him?" Mrs Choi asked.

"I like him. I'm sure. But, love... I don't know. Maybe not now," reply Ryujin. "Hmm... All right," said Mrs Choi.

At TXT's House

"Do you think where did he take Ryujin? They still haven't returned. What if something bad happens? Haihh..." Yeji said lying on the bed. "You don't worry. Beomgyu told me that they will be home late," Yeonjun said while playing mobile phone. "I'm worried. Today I feel very uncomfortable and restless. Like bad things will happen today. Haihh..." she said turning towards him. "Don't worry," he said not caring. She just saw him play cell phone angrily. She took his cell phone and hid it behind her. "Yeji! Give me back my cell phone!" he said. "No! You choose... Me or the cell phone!" she said. "Yeji...! Give me back," he said. "Answer..." she replied.

"Why is this? I already said that everything will be fine," Yeonjun said. "I'm upset but you're just playing cell phone. Let's do something. I'm bored," Yeji said. "All right, tell me what you want to do," he said. "We do something that doesn't have to do too much movement. Give me your idea," she said. "Kiss..." he said. "Good...- I don't want to!" said she blushed. "Hahaha... Why? It's not that we always do... This thing doesn't even need so much body movement..." he said. "No. We do other things..." she said. "Halli Galli. We play 20 rounds. The loser will get a penalty," he said. "All right, what's the penalty?" ask her. "If I lose, you can tell me to do anything," he replied. "What if I lose?" ask her. He smirked. "Kiss," he replied.

She blushed. "All right," she said confidently.

After 20 minutes

Yeji vs Yeonjun

10:10

"No! We're playing another game," Yeonjun said. "Oppa, I'm tired. My hand hurts," Yeji said. "Please... Just one more..." he grunted. She smiled because of his cuteness. "Well... Just one more round," she said.

"Ting Ting Ting"

"I won! Yay...!" Yeonjun shouted. "No, just one more mark. Haihh..." Yeji said. "I'm hungry. Let's eat," he said. "Eh, penalty?" ask her. "Tonight... Why? You can't wait...?" he said. "No! I was just asking. Enough, let's eat," she said. "Later, wait for me," he said holding her hand before leaving the room.

In the kitchen

ITZY and TXT who are already at the dining table are waiting for Yeonjun and Yeji while eating. They smirk as soon as they see Yeonjun and Yeji holding hands as they enter the kitchen.

"Yeonjun Hyeong and Yeji Nuna have nothing to tell?" said Taehyun. "Soobin Hyeong and Lia Eonni have already told us that Hyeong and Nuna are a couple now," Kai said.

"I'm sorry. I didn't even think to tell you all," Yeonjun said. "But, how do you two know about this?" Yeji asked. "Soobin's Appa who told us. He said that Yeonjun Oppa's family was targeting Yeji as their future daughter-in-law," Lia smirked. "They also tell that Yeonjun Hyeong has already asked Yeji," Soobin said. "How did Yeonjun Hyeong's family know about Yeji Nuna?" Kai asked. "Yeonjun Oppa once brought his family to TXT's House," Yeji said. "But, why all of a sudden?" Ryujin asked.

"Eomma and Appa told me that they wanted to meet me and had taken leave for a day. They asked if they could come home and I told them that I was alone at home," Yeonjun said.

Flashback

"Ding Dong"

"Eomma! Appa! I miss you. Come in," Yeonjun said. They chatted and said hello to each other. "Oppa! Where's Oppa?" call Yeji. "In the living room!" Yeonjun replied. "We remind no one is home," said Mrs Choi, Yeonjun's mother. "I'm sorry..." he said.

"Why?" Yeonjun asked. "I... Annyeonghaseyo..." Yeji said looking at Yeonjun's family. "Ooh... Sorry, I didn't tell you. This is my Eomma and Appa. Eomma, Appa, introduce this Yeji," he said.

"Answer my question," Yeonjun said. "I want to cook. What does Oppa want to eat?" Yeji asked.

To be continued