I don't know what to title

Yeah, I just don't know. This topic may make some people feel offended, but I personally wanted to share my opinion about this kind of thing. I couldn't really describe or what to title for it is about since there is a lot to say about it as well. 

Please do keep in mind. If you feel offended, then I suggest you to go read some of your X reader fan fic's or whatever. Either ignoring this rant it a better option instead of spamming me in the comments of how wrong and stupid I am, even give me death threats about something something annnnnd yeah. Moving on with that..

1# I am aware that "depression" is a serious issue to people's mental health, every 50 seconds teenagers around the world commits suicide in the US. It is truly sad and tragic to hear of an young person just ending their life when they have more in the future. But sometimes...the word depressed just makes me feel annoyed or I either cringe at those stuff. Why? Well, I used to remember back in 2018-2019 I used to be a Gacha cringe kid watching all of those typical videos such as "The Hated child that becomes a Princess" etc because describing it is actually cringing me. Every time, like literally, on the  internet every literally character I have seen so far all have these sob backstories. This has became like a trend, and some people even decided to act like that as well. I just see these as a common stereotypes, because it is obvious that 10 to 14 year olds made these kind of Oc's. I don't judge because I had this phase as well. Lol.

2# Now, you know? The mental disorders like what Ticci Toby have? Yes. This is also used in for Creepypasta Oc's as well where they're character is often female so they can ship they're Oc's with a popular Oc. I do that as well, and I don't blame. Creepypasta is an internet copy and pasted horror stories that have been spread across the internet back in late 2000's. It started to get popular in 2011-2014 as I searched and got more deeper. Creepypasta is supposed to be an horror fandom, but ohhhhh boy was I wrong after when I have founded about it when I got into the fandom. It's not really horror like. But I enjoy the fandom, I like the comedy side. :) they're funny. 👍🏻 

Characters that are depressed and suddenly start to sing is even more cringe. I cannot-💀☠️✋🏻

But to some people out there that who are actually depressed and uses they're own Oc to cope they're emotions...I am not blaming you all. It's your own Oc, it's not like I can change the way it is as. Also, I do hope one day you'll finally be able to feel happiness and get the rocks off your shoulders. I wish you take care of yourself and have a great day! 

And...to some people that who just does this to get attention...you should be aware that Depression is SERIOUS. It is not funny for as an joke, besides, you probably not even know what depression really is like after when you've watched some of those Gacha vidoes. It's okay to make an Oc that is depressed, but please not like the suicidal girl, search some actual info about what depression is and what caused this character to happen like that? What kind of past trauma have they experienced? Search info first there people! 

Anyways, that is all I got to say. Bye-