😑

Custard crawled over the fence and faced Strawberry Crepe. They stared at each other.

"What's up?"

"Custard, we got 10 likes on our first 3 am video! We need to film another!"

"Cursed happy meal, its the one I promised to make if we got 10 likes."

"Oooh, sounds fun!"

"Yes, so let's go to McDonald's."

~~~

"So, you will record it?"

"Yeah, because last time you sucked ass at recording."

"Okay fine."

Strawberry Crepe turned on the camera and faced it towards Custard, giving him a thumbs up to know that its on.

"You guys, I received news through Strawberry Crepe that this McDonald's is HAUNTED!"

"Yes! This is true!"

"And on top of that, guess what time it is today you guys!"

"Uhh, I think it's 3 AM"

"Yeah!"

"Do you think we should go to the drive-thu?" Strawberry Crepe asked.

"Yeah let's go to the drive-thu."

Strawberry Crepe and Custard walked towards the drive-thu. They were not in a car so they could barely reach the speakers.

"What do you want." The voice came from the speakers. Custard recognized it.

"Chili Pepper? Is that you?"

"Yeah, tis I, Chili Pepper the holy fucking McDonald's employee now what do you want?"

"This bitch got an attitude" Strawberry Crepe whispered to Custard who nodded in agreement.

"Lemme get da, uhhh, 3 AM happy meal"

"The fuck? We do not have any 3 AM happy meal whatever the fuck that is"

"Just give us the fucking 3 AM happy meal bitch!"

"Okay Jesus fucking Christ I'll go make it."

"Oh my god Custard we are gonna get the 3 AM happy meal at 3 AM this is spooky!!" Strawberry Crepe jumped around in excitement.

"Yeah, I know!"

Chili Pepper came outside holding a regular fucking happy meal. "Okay take your fucking food and spit out the money!"

Strawberry Crepe took the happy meal in total awe. "But we don't have any money!" Replied Custard.

"Well I ain't doing this shit for free EXCEPT I AM ugh"

"Uh, yeah, um, we will pay you back later! Promise!" Strawberry Crepe yelled as they grabbed Custard's hand and ran back to their house.

"Stupid fucking kids.." Chili Pepper huffed under her breathe.

~~

"Okay Custard we have the happy meal it's time to record us opening it and acting surprised!"

Strawberry Crepe turned on the camera and recorded Custard as he opened the ordinary fucking happy meal.

"Oh my god Custard, IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS?"

"What?? What is it?"

"Take it out! Show the viewers!"

"Okay, OKAY"