Ch 17 What About Upper Moons

She sighed as the boys stared agape at her mansion’s exterior. Obviously they had never seen such mansion, and ancient one.

It was her old estate, one of the mansions she owned – well her family lived in most of them.

Her estate was filled with night flowers, like night lilies and raven colored roses. In the trees slept many owls. There were many butterflies flew between the flowers as they went deeper within the garden.

Wisteria trees were planted around her estate, they were the purple ones. Her demon scoffed when she saw it. Then hissed tsundere.

Kizuki knew that the kakuchis and every resident that lived in the estate didn’t quite know she was back after being away for so long. So she knew they would call her with the ‘Sama’, making the boys suspicious.

Also her parents weren't around – duh their dead – so she needed to tip toe around the answer.

So before entering she turned around at the boys, Izuku and Katsuki halted raising a brow at her. Was she hiding something? She looked hesitant and a bit worried. The place looked quite dark, amost like this placed belonged to some night entity.

“Whatever you see or hear in this estate stays in these four walls.” She warned, she didn’t want UA or Aizawa to know more than they need to. She was already under heavy eyes of cops and detective. She feared for more info to come out and find out she had kids and all that. And that she was the daughter of a criminal.

They eyed her then nodded, “we understand.”

Kizuki smiled, “okay,” she then opened the door for them showing the hall, “welcome to the Moon residence.”

Izuku thought when he heard the name why that name? And that name matched her tattoos. Were those even tattoos? Or was she born with it?

He took his shoes off immediately spotted a male – he guessed – he wore a raven colored uniform, similar to Kizuki, and a head band that covered his face aside from his brown colored eyes.

He bowed rapidly multiple times to the silver haired girl before them. She smiled, “hallo! It’s been a while!”

She looked jolly the opposite from how he had always seen her as. She took her bag off as she went deeper in the ancient place.

“Kibutsuji-Sama!” the man called running after her, “my Lady, Master has passed by today, he told me to call you today, an Urgent Hashira meeting!”

Kizuki nodded, “when?”

The man thought for a bit, “before sun set.” He bowed running off to do his chores.

Izuku and Katsuki heard everything, the master that Shouto read last time when they saw her full form – that master? Was he the leader of that organization? Or something.

“You two.” Her back was facing them as they continued following holding their bags, Izuku fel the air, it had an immense power. Also a deadly aura lingered in the air. But everyone they saw acted as if nothing making the broccoli boy worry more.

Was he the only one feeling it?

But also with the tense air there was also a smell of a flower, he never got so smell something so sweet. It was sweet but the after smell was sickening and deadly.

The smell of a poisonous flower. He never thought a sweet smell had such after feeling.

“you two can’t tell anyone over anything you see, smell, hear or feel. Nothing,” she warned.

Both agreed, it wasn’t the first time he – they – saw things they shouldn’t, they themselves hid many secrets. They never gave off.

Izuku suddenly started seeing many portraits; there was one of a woman with brown hair and forest green eyes. The same woman was on the next one but held a girl with raven hair and a pair of blue-green eyes.

Izuku didn’t recognize that it was Mizuki – not like he needed too – but he thought those eyes looked familiar. Then there was one of a man with raven hair that faded to a rich royal blue. Gis green eyes were decorated by long tick lashes and wore the same uniform as Kizuki.

But his was open showing some pretty nasty scars. Like they were cut by a sword. His hair was cut into an undercut he was looking at Kizuki that looked the same. She wore the same hero costume as now.

Izuku kept watching. Some were older than others. Some were painted, some were ripped or burned by the side. The stopped when he saw one.

Its red eyes bored into his in some kind of anger or something making him screech when he felt someone touch his shoulder. He turned seeing Kizuki telling him to not get distracted cause she had a meeting in a few hours.

Then he looked back seeing a man it was the biggest portrait he had ever seen. There was a man with plum red eyes and raven hair. He stood beside a woman with raven ahri and red eyes that had a glint of pink. And at the front stood a girl.

Kizuki . . .

She looked the same, but what caught his attention was the man.

He looked pale – white if possible.

He continued into a room – no, a library. It was filled with scrolls and books. A computer that had stacks of paper and a few bottles filled with flowers. A few filled with blood and weird liquids.

It was huge room, many books, old and new. Izuku went to one and grabbed a random one. He opened the old heavy scroll seeing a name on top: Kibutsuji (Y/N).

A family enlisting? How big were the Kibutsuji?

He continued looking around as Kizuki was more focused into searching the scrolls her father wrote over the Upper Moons and their back stories and the ones she wrote over their deaths. She had more then six scrolls.

She dropped them on a long desk she had and then went to the far back where laid the oldest scroll she knew it was older than Kokushibo, it was her father’s. she placed it on the table and called the boys.

“here, I thought why not talk over the Upper Moons?” She suggested. She placed them from the weakest to strongest. She broke the seals and rolling the first one after the agreed. It was from Kaigaku that was killed by Zenitsu.

“how do you have all this information?”

Kizuki looked up and the red eyed pomerian, his eyes squirmed seriously. He wasn’t trusting her at the moment, he knew she was a hybrid but how in the world did she have information over everything?! She had even their back stories that not even Cementos mentioned.

“my father,” she started slowly thinking, “he was a demon, a dangerous demon.”

When she said that the room grew abnormally cold. The tension was heavier and dangerously mensing. Then the eldest sister came from nowhere. But Izuku and Katsuki didn’t recognize her. She was the same as the woman in the huge portrait. Her eyes red and hair raven.

Her eyes glowed.