1

??? POV

I was looking after my siblings when I suddenly got distracted by my phone vibrating and at the last second my little brother was running to the middle of the road to get his ball back, when I saw a truck speeding towards him. Thats when everything around me was blurry and the only thing I could think of was 'RUN!!' 

I ran with all my might and quickly pushed him hard enough for him to land on a random stranger them BAM..! I felt myself get yeeted from the truck.

The last thing I felt was probably my sisters hand on my face since I could feel her tears.. the only thing I could think of was to smile... 

That was the end of my life until I woke up in a white room.

Everything in it was white, the lamp that was lighting the room was white, the cuboard was white, aparently my shoes were white as well... Wait. WTF HAPPENED TO MY AIR FORCES!? 

Eh. Nevermind. I kinda knew was gonna die sooner or later so I'm kinda not suprised... but I still am... I'm having a mixed feelings at the moment so I just started humming since I didn't really know what to expect when I die.

I was waiting for something to happen and something did happen, a lady that literally glowed brightly made me want to cover my eyes a bit, but once she was walking closer to me she glowed down a bit. 

Then when I got the chance to look at her properly she wore an elegant gown that looked like silk and it lightly wrapped around her body perfectly, then as she stepped forward I quickly stepped back. And literally the first thing that came in my head was "Please. Don't touch me."

She just smiled sweetly and put her hand on my face again, but this time I didn't stop her because thats when I noticed that she literally had pure white wings at her back. I couldn't help but stare since it kinda reminded me of Maleficents wings. It was huge and all the feathers had glitter of gold on them, which I think is why the whole room shone brightly. 

I was still fantasized about her wings until her voice cut through my thoughts "Raphael. You have been through rough times haven't you?"

I just looked at her although not at her eyes just her nose. I mean I know I've been through a whole heep but that doesn't mean I'm going to just vent it out on her. So I just shook off my feelings. "Nah, not really."

Even when I put on my facade, I could see that her face didn't change in the slightest. It felt like she could see right through me. I don't even know how, it works on every other person but why didnt it work on her?

"That is because I'm a godess child. Now I know what you did saved your younger brother, but it got you killed. Why would you do that?" Her voice sounded more curious then concerned.

"He's my brother. Ofcourse I'll do anything to save him, he's family." I said in an 'obviously' tone

"Even if it wasn't your family..?" she sounded more curious when she asked me this. 

"Sigh yes even if another person were to go on that road I would've done the same thing. I mean wouldn't anyone do that?"

"Not really... You really are amusing." 

"huh..?"

After she said that she then suddenly took her hand off of my cheek then in her other hand she held something that looked like a magical staff. She then said.

"You are also one of the only ones that I shall grant to reincarnate."

"Wait. What? Why me though?"

The godess looked startled and she looked confused as fuck.

"I have already told you why. And since the place that I will be taking you consists on mana and magic I shall bestow you a gift of prodigy."

"ummm ok cool. Whats prodigy?" 

The lady was startled again and then she started laughing hystercally like it was some big deal. So once she finally calmed down she looked at me again and I swear to god I was not joking when I said that I didn't know what 'prodigy' meant.

I just looked at her confusingly and tilted my head a bit. 

"O-Oh so you were serious hehe... Sorry about my outburst its just that in all my years as a godess, never have I ever met anyone that didn't know what prodigy meant. Well then you would probably learn it in your new world."

And thats the start of my life as a villian (well not a villian but like continuing my life on how not to be a villian or how to avoid being a villian or... you know what just continue.)

A/N: 'hi'