CHAPTER 06 - KARAOKE NIGHT

"Welcome Hinata to your first, and hopefully not last, Karaoke Night.", Mina called to me as we entered this karaoke bar.
Like a little kid in Disneyland, I looked around very carefully. It was the first time that I saw so man colored lights and things. I had often been to bars back then. But this was completely different. Music as playing in the background, it smelled a bit of lavender and on the floor below there seemed to be quite a few people.
"Hey Mina!", said a young man and hugged her.
"Her brother.", Kiri whispered to me when he saw the look in my face.
"Thank you for keeping the big room free for us.", Mina spoke to her brother and I walked a little away from the group to keep looking around the bar.
I really didn't know what to expect, but this made my eyes sparkle. How did I deserve to be able to spend my Friday evening with such nice, yet crazy people? Most of the time, I was always alone, as Aizawa had to do his second job as a pro-hero. I spent my evenings watching anime or reading the latest chapters from my favorite mangas. But this Friday would probably make me happier than the lastest chapter in Tokyo Revengers.
"Are you ready, Hinata?",  Denki tore me out of my thoughts and I nodded with a big grin, which they had probably never seen before.
"I'm not going to sing for fucks sake!", Katsuki shouted as we entered a rather large room and collapsed on the couch.
"I'm only here because the food here is fucking awesome!", he grumbled on and I looked back and forth between my friends.
"What? Sing?"
"You're so fucking dumb, Extra.", Katsuki said and was apparently already choosing something to eat and drink.
"Well, there in the middle you can see the microphone and a small tablet. There you can select a song. No matter what. Then, when it's your turn, only the music from the song plays and the lyrics appear on the screen in front of you. You then simply sing the lyrics to the song. It doesn't matter whether you are good or bad.", Kirishima explained to me and I saw Mina apparently already choosing a song for herself.
"Okay. But first the drinks and the food.", Denki said and I looked around the room and felt a little lost.
"Oi Extra...what do you want to drink and eat?", Katsuki asked me and pointed to the menu in his hand.
"Uhm...", I sat down next to him and took the card from his hand.
"I don't know...it all sounds so fucking delicious."
"Hinata definitely takes a Long Island IceTea as a drink.", Mina shouted, clapping her hands with a laugh.
"Mina...don't you think we should save that for the next time? She has probably never had alcohol before. If Aizawa notices that.", Kirishima reprimanded her and Mina only shook her head.
"A drink doesn't do any harm, believe me. Besides, I like to drink it and there's not that much alcohol in it."
"Aizawa won't be home until tomorrow morning. He's on the road with Hawks to do some kind of job. And I want spicy Ramen with Pork and extra Chili Peppers.", I grinned and handed the card back to Katsuki before I got up and went to the tablet.
"Tsk. You want to give her alcohol even though you don't know if she can handle her alcohol? Good Idea. You bring her home when she's completely wasted."
"Oh I've already had alcohol. Once with Hawks when I stayed at his place. I was 14 or so. He said it would be better to drink with people you know and trust to avoid the risk of anything happening to me.", I said calmly while looking for a specific song.
"Ha! Got it!", I mumbled to myself, selected it and sat down next to Katsuki again without thinking about it too much.
I felt his ganze, which stuck to me more badly than right. I tried to ignore his gaze and looked at the others who were arguing about what to eat and drink.
"Can you handle your alcohol?", he asked me no and I turned my face to look at him.
My nose started to tickle when I smelled a familiar smell. Caramel. Immediately I widened my eyes and instinctively moved my head. I moved a little closer to him and touched this throat with my nose. I closed my eyes as the smell of caramel intensified.
"OI! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING BITCH?", he shouted and pushed me away from him while I saw his cheeks turning deep red.
"Sorry? I just wanted to confirm something.", I said surprised and really didn't know why he way yelling at me like that, let alone why he was pushing me away from him.
The others now looked at us and began to laugh.
"Hinata, you're really innocent, aren't you?", Mina asked, still laughing and shaking her head.
"Hmm? Sorry but...forget it. You suck!", I said and finally I had to grin.
I had apparently done something wrong. But I didn't know what. After all, I didn't really know anything about social life and so I didn't know what was proper and what wasn't. It was difficult for me to obey the rules of society if no one explained to me what the rules were until now.
"Sorry if I did something wrong.", I said as I got up to stand in front of Katsuki and bent my head and body forward to apologize to him.
"FOR FUCKING SAKE! Stand properly!", okay. Apparently you couldn't please him.
If I got too close to him, it was wrong. If I apologize to him, it was wrong too. What was he here for, yelling and having one tantrum at a time.
"Hinata...come with me. We'll go up to order the things.", Mina took my hand and went with me to the girls bathroom first. 
She made sure nobody was there and now leaned against the sink and looked at me with a big grin on her face.
"Okay. I think you need to know a few things and I think you're confused, aren't you?", I nodded silently.
"First things first. With your outfit, or mine too, don't bend over like that. I'm sure Bakugou could look straight into your neckline and Kiri, Denki and I...well we could see your black pantie.", she said with a quiet laugh as I blushed.
"Oh fuck. Um...yes.", I didn't really know what to say and buried my face in my hands.
"No need to be ashamed. In the end, the boys must have seen more boobs and asses than we'd like. Second...you shouldn't get too close to a guy in an outfit like that. In the end, Bakugou is just a man and yeah...", when she suddenly stopped talking, I took my hands off my face and looked at her questioningly.
"And yes hat?", I asked, a little surprised that she just stopped talking.
"Huh? Wait...has Aizawa or anyone else never talked to you about that? But you're already a woman and you're getting your period and stuff, aren't you?", I nodded again, while Mina only sighed softly.
"Gosh...everything that is so incredibly normal for me is new territory for you. I'm sorry Hinata. Sometimes I just forget..."
"No it's okay. Sometimes I how inexperienced I am myself. In many things. Well actually in everything. Except torturing and killing.", I said with a grin.
"I'll explain everything to you. Preferably with the other girls from the class. But for now, just don't do that okay? We'll manage everything else.", I nodded again and then we finally went to order the food and drinks.