Chapter 1: Theres no hope for people like us

I can't breathe

Her (e/c) eyes slowly opened to the gloomy morning shine. Her smile has rotted leaving an awful frown. She bit her lip in pain as she separated the bandage from her slashed wrist, counting slowly as she did every morning she prepared herself for the day. Having no longer a wish to look presentable she left her hair in a tangle and picked out her favorite outfit. Her last outfit...
She did her final makeup she'd be seen in, and didn't bother to say goodbye as she left her family in the living room. Taking a deep breath she breathed the wintery air having only a small smile from the funny memories she'd had with friends.
Friends that later stabbed her in the back
She made her way to school staring at her boots as she made her way to her hell.

Timeskip

She was known as a freak and cursed by fools. Who never have thoughten her last breath would be soon. They smirked at her pain comparing her to glass. A crybaby they said, if only she'd think less. She hid away all alone in the stalls at school where she'd slit her skin open to fresh gashes hiding them away underneath the bandages.
No one would care

After school-

Readers pov:

I heard the school bells chime ending the day, smiling ever so slightly knowing it's my last day. Standing up from my seat I don't care to look around, there's not much I'll miss. Staring at my boots as I walk to my locker. I stop for only a moment reaching to grab my notebook where I kept my only work of 'art.' I decided since the day I'd planned to kill myself each time I cut myself to color my blood to make perhaps the only beautiful thing I've ever have done with... the blood soaked the paper to make a rose. I grabbed it as I headed out the school hearing laughter as I walked by groups of friends that lingered in the halls.
Taking a deep breath, I walked to the park across my school sitting on a bench and pulling out an ink pen.

I began to write my goodbye

.........

Timeskip 6:30pm

The cloudy day was so close to night, you close your eyes for a moment letting you gather your last thoughts. Imagining your childhood up to now, you feel water gather in your eyes and hold your breath hoping it won't slip down.
You begin to walk to where your body will lay, a place you always called beautiful and tended to visit when you wanted to be alone. Your heart began to feel even heavier each step you took closer to your death.
You planned to walk to a bridge that even during winter somehow allowed flowers to grow the most beautiful colors. It was the only place you could ever find peace within yourself when you so deeply yearned for it. It was beautiful, something you never thought of yourself.

Readers pov:

Reaching the bridge, I took a moment to look around and appreciate everything around me. It almost made me smile knowing how much love I hold for this place. It made me feel safe and keep hope for as long as I needed it. But- I couldn't keep it that way, every breath I take the day seems longer and all the colors turn to Grey around me. I feel utterly alone. Not even my family could care if I was gone....

I sat on the side of the bridge, the rocks beneath me never looked so comfortable.

I close my eyes and let my thoughts run through my mind as I swing my feet deeply wondering what it will be like when I die. A slight breeze sent chills through me knocking me back into reality.

6:55pm

I grab my notebook finding a heavy enough rock to hold my final words which I wrote on the bloody piece of art. I take a final look around me as I stand on the railing of the bridge.

My eyes focus on the flowers infront of me.

The colors are beautiful aren't they?

My eyes gather tears as I close them for the final time.

To the one who finds me.
I'm sorry

End of pov.

Chris' pov

I roll my eyes getting heavily annoyed at Ricky, who won't stop making the world's most annoying dad jokes behind me.
All I wanted was some time alone to go on a walk but he insisted to tag along.

"Ey! Ey Chrissssss" Ricky sung trying to piss me off even more. I think I'm beginning to hate the sound of his voice the more I hear it. "Get in front of me" I say annoyed making Ricky obey for once. Like I thought he finally shut up and started to jog ahead of me. Staying as far away as possible I finally am at peace. Besides the horrible lurking of dad jokes playing through my mind, of course.

End of pov:

Ricky wandered down a flowery path, trying to Google more dad jokes to annoy Chris with. He stopped in his tracks tilting his head to the side when he found a piece of paper with a rock ontop of it. Taking only a glimpse his heart stopped and the smile he had been holding died. Scared of what laid ahead of him, he ran to find Chris. Who he accidentally ran into leaving Chris to get pissed off for a moment.

"What the hell do you want?!" Chris glared at him. Ricky shoved the paper in his hand, Chris took a moment to read it before looking from where Ricky came running from.

6:58pm

Chris' pov:

From the heart of a stranger...
you'll be okay.

My heart raced as I followed Ricky down the bridge. Hoping we weren't to late, I looked at everything wondering if there was a hint they were safe.

6:59pm

Towards the end of the bridge I stop in my tracks. I heard the sobbing of the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Her eyes grew with slight fear as she seen me from the distance. I approached her slowly talking in a gentle voice "Don't throw yourself away angel, there's still hope"
As I got closer my eyes immediately filled with tears seeing her body covered in slashes and deep slits in her wrists. I sat next to her realizing just how perfect she truly is. "My name is Chris Cerulli. I feel all the grief your hearts been through. I use to be just like you... I thought... there's no hope for people like us" I paused. Her sobbing got quieter just as Ricky shown up.

"Oh.... shit" he whispered and looked at me in shock.