Sweet night (with Han Seungwoo)

You wait patiently for Seungwoo to return. It is late, the night has fallen for three hours now. Only the sound of emergency sirens can be heard through the windows of the apartment. You cover yourself with a blanket and close your eyes. You doze in spite of yourself on the couch.

You suddenly open your eyes and discover that you are now in your bedroom. The bathroom light is on. You smile as you wait for him to get busy. He has returned.

Seungwoo appears in the doorway, a simple pair of shorts instead of pajamas. He lies down next to you and covers himself. He turns to you and smiles, "Did I wake you up?" You shake your head. "Come on, let me hold you tight." You move closer to him and snuggle into his arms.

With your head resting against his chest, his hand ventures into your hair and strokes it. You let yourself be lulled by his heartbeat. "I'm cold, honey..." He pulls the covers up over your bare, shivering shoulders. "Thank you." You lift your chin to his face. His hand caresses your cheek with a tiny gentleness.

"Kiss me," he whispers. You straighten up a little and place your lips on his. You kiss delicately, almost shyly. Then it become more languid, more adventurous. You feel his lips stretch into a smile. You pull back a little to look at him. "You're gorgeous," you blush.

You peck his lips and snuggle back into his warm arms. It feels like a cocoon. "How was your day?" he asks in his soft, restful voice.

"I went to see my parents, had lunch at their house, and we went for a walk around the pond."

"Cute."

"They asked me how you were doing. I said you've been working lately, but don't let them worry."

His fingers brush against your back. His arms tighten around you. "I'm sorry you have to wait for me every day."

You intertwine your fingers with his. "Don't apologize, you're working hard these days. Besides, I'm happy to see you at night when you get home."

He places a kiss in your hair. "I really missed you."

"I missed you too." You stay like this for a while in each other's arms. You cuddle, kissing. His fingers play with strands of your hair.

"I have two days off next week. I'd like to take you somewhere, just the two of us." You straighten up once more, your eyes shining with excitement. He smiles at your pretty face.

"Where will we go?"

"It's a surprise. Be patient." You pout. He chuckles and kisses your cheek. "How cute you are."

You bicker like children. The situation is grotesque but full of tenderness. You trap his face in your hands and immerse your gaze into his. "I love you," you whisper. Seungwoo pretends to listen.

"Can you say that again? I didn't hear you."

"I love you."

"Again."

You sigh and pout. He laughs and hugs you tightly. "Come on, repeat what you said." You shake your head. His mouth comes up to your ear and repeats those two sweet little words in a whisper. You smile shyly.

"Liar."

"Just you wait." His hands venture to your hips and begin to tickle you. You try not to laugh but you can't help it, you're too ticklish. He knows it. You laugh out loud and try to get out of his grip. You yell his name to make him stop. "Tell me I'm not a liar."

"Alright, you're not!" At these words, he stops his torture and you try to catch your breath. You wipe a tear from the corner of your eye. He watches you without a word. "What?"

He grabs your wrist and pulls you against him. He kisses your lips and says in a soft voice, "I love you like I've never loved anyone. Do you believe me?" You nod, beet-red. He can't help but find you adorable like this, in your pajamas and blushing hard.

You suddenly yawn. "We should go to sleep now, mhm?" You make yourself comfortable against each other. You close your eyes, your hand caresses his chest, his your arm. "Hey, don't drool on me." You gently hit his chest and he giggles, "Sleep well, angel." He kisses the top of your head.

You fall asleep peacefully, to the sound of each other's breathing. You are lulled to sleep by the steady beat of his heart, the warmth of his body. Before you fall asleep, you realize how lucky you are to be at Seungwoo's side.