Archon Chapter : 1

"Do you believe the child will be fine Odo?" A muffled voice of a woman softly echoed through the shadows of my mind. "Yes, she's a lucky one she is. I remember seeing her before the attack but I don't know her name, what about you Anjali? Do you know her? She has what looks like similar markings to you." a younger males voice followed by an older, much wiser voice, "I do not know of this child's blood, I have never seen her before in the legion, and I'm sure that someone would have brought the girl to me sole from the markings she bares. But from what I can tell she could be another Archon, like you Anjali." -I could be a what? Archon? What does that mean? Who are these people... wait, she told me to find a man named Odo. but who told me again? She, she, what did she look like?- my eyes flutter open to a dark looking room lit sole by candles. I slowly sit up and face down three faces, one of the woman who saved me at the estate but I am unsure of he other two. "do you know who we are child?" The elder man spoke, I slowly shook my head from side to side. The younger man looked like he had been shot but it doesn't look like a fatal wound. The woman had chocolate brown hair pulled back into a long braid reaching just above her knees, she wore simple but effective armour, "your the one who saved me?" She nodded her head, informing me that she was. I look to the other two distrust visible on my face, "why did you call me a 'Archon'? What is that?" I ask the older man, "well, first my name is Odo, the leader of the 10th legionnaires. And it is possible for you to be an Archon with those markings you have there." he turned to the lady and asked her to do something, "this my dear child is an Archon, now Anjali." I looked at her as her body was encased in flames before a beautiful blue slimed woman was floating where 'Anjali' had been standing before, she had golden markings that pulsed across her body and her hair was replaced by flames, "wow" was all I could say, the warmth that she radiated felt like safety, it felt like home. Before I knew what was going on I gently touched the side of her arm, and the markings in my own body felt like fire coursing through my veins, I placed my hands over my heart for it felt like it was going to erupt into flames at any moment. "are you alright? I didn't mean to hurt you!" Anjali had turned back and that warmth had changed with it. "I'm fine, nothing like that has ever happened before. My veins felt like fire was coursing through them and my heart felt like it was going to combust." I hadn't realised that I was sitting on the floor until Anjali sat down next to me. "what happened? Has this ever happened to you Anjali? Oh you don't mind if I call you that do you?" She gives me a small smile before replying, "no that has never happened to me, but we have forgotten to ask you of your name, don't worry we will help you okay?" I look between all of them, trusting Anjali the most I lean towards her ear, "My name is..."