Prouloge

Up top is what you look like.

I do not own Boku no hero academia or my hero academy. only this story.
..................................................................

My name is y/n l/n, I was born in America and I'm 16 years old living in a house alone.

.

.

.

.

Yeah, that's it.

No super special secret name. no dramatic intro to my character.

Just

A

Normal

Boring

Guy!

.

.

.

.

Though The word "boring" Is what I perfectly would call myself.

I always sat or lay on my bed, watching anime or playing games on my computer. doing what lazy people do.

.

.

.

Nothing.

Well, I wasn't doing "nothing", I have some decent grades to save my ass from school.

My mom has passed away, and my pops have a job overseas so I rarely ever see him so I have to learn to be independent. he sent me money and some tips to do alone in the house. we do still keep in touch with each other. when my pops ever got a vacation he's going straight back to me.

Cuz the job my dad was working is making big Buck's.

Nice!

Alright. I'm walking down the street going to school, walking past other students, and going to class.

.

.

.

.

Now is lunch, a normal thing.

Tho if someone is forcing you to give them money is not normal. But If you think it is, eh, that's just you.

An Asshole shouted, walked up to me and grabbed my collar and pull me up to him, and, of course, told me to give him money. To which I reply

"Fuck off man didn't you cry to your family for money, or they just didn't even bother to give you some"

Not much of a little insult, but enough to set him off.

He grits his teeth in anger and pulls back his arm for a punch but a teacher shouts at the asshole to stop.

The asshole put me down and told me it isn't over. fantastic.

.

.

.

.

Schools are over, everyone is getting out of jail for teenagers.

I was walking down the road until I heard a shout.

It's asshole! And he brought friends!

Wonderful.

The asshole starts talking shit about me while his friends are surrounding me. Then the asshole told me to get on my knees and apologize to him.

To which I reply

"Hey man, I wasn't your mother last night"

That pissed him and he told his buddies to beat me up, So they did.

It hurts, but I'm used to it.

It's Not healthy, but I don't care.

.

.

.

.

I'm now laying on the grassy ground all beat up with bruises.

I'm not too bothered by it. I'll just tell the principal what they did, tell them I didn't fight back, then get them suspended again, by yours truly.

Brilliant!.

Whenever I get them suspended Other kids walked up to me. telling me that they're grateful for me so they can relax from them.

Like a hero or something.

Ha! I'm nothing more of a victim like them! I'm just more open about it.

I probably should get up but I'm too tired. I'll just take a quick nap and I'll be on my way.

.

.

.

.

I feel like my body was on clouds for some reason.

I groaned, slowly opened my eyes, and was greeted by, not a sky, a wooden ceiling.

I sat up and wince still feeling the pain from the assholes. I look around to see what it looks like a living room but with a Japanese ish? Kinda room. Well, I just got the perfect thing to say.

"This isn't my house!"

--------------------------------------------------------------
Alright that's it for the chapter

Do you like it or hate it?

you are free to tell me

Well, adios!