Mattheo Riddle~

You belong to me~
warnings: rough smut, dom mattheo, sub y/n (female), daddy kink, degrading & praise kink, strong language, and just pure filth tbh
word count: 2k
y/n's house and year: Slytherin, Year 6

you had been teasing him all day, and he, quite frankly, was sick of it. it all started when you were walking around in a sports bra and short shorts. next, when you were sitting on his lap, acting innocent around draco, pansy and blaise, but you knew what you were doing to him, and you were loving it. the final straw for mattheo was when you bent over in front of draco, and he was staring at your arse with absolutely no shame at all. mattheo was fucking pissed- honestly, pissed was an understatement. he grabbed you by the arm and practically dragged you upstairs to his room, locking the door behind him.

"whats going on?" you ask surprised at his sudden roughness. you knew where this was going.

"dont you 'whats going on' me. why have you been acting like a fucking whore all fucking day?" mattheo demands.

"what do you mean?" you ask innocently, avoiding eye contact. you felt heat rush to your pussy at him calling you a fucking whore.

"dont act all innocent, slut, you know what you were doing to me all day. im sick of it." he says, angrily. "you've been teasing me all day. what happens when youre a teasing little slut?" he asks, walking over to you, and standing over you. you stay silent, looking at the floor. he grabs your chin and makes you look at him- this turns you on alot.

"answer me. what happens when youre a teasing little fucking slut?" he demands.

"... you punish me" you say, quietly.

"thats right, on the bed, now." he commands.  as not to piss him off you do it without questioning it. he goes into his trunk thats sitting at the end of his bed, and pulls out some handcuffs. he handcuffs one hand, loops it through the bedpost and then handcuffs your other hand. he suddenly whips your shorts and panties off, and you feel the cold air hit your pussy.

"hmm look how wet you are for me you little fucking slut. youre such a slut for me, my voice turns you on and makes you wet." mattheo stats, running a finger through your folds, making you whimper.

"ill have you screaming my name and draco will know you belong to me" mattheo says, sliding his finger inbetween your wet folds, causing you to moan loudly. you feel his cold rings on your thighs. gripping them. tightly. his finger starts to pump in and out at a fast pace, making you squirm slightly.

"you love that dont you y/n?" he questions. he loves seeing you squirming under him

"yes mattheo" you say.

suddenly everything stops. his finger leaves you, his hand no longer on your thigh. you look up confused. mattheo is sitting back leaning against the bedpost.

"what did you say?" he demands, and thats when it hits you.

"yes daddy." you correct yourself.

"thats better slut." he says, getting back into the position he was just in. "beg" he says suddenly.

"excuse me?" you say.

"did i stutter? i said beg. beg for me to finger you." mattheo says, turning you on.

"please daddy, please finger me until my legs shake, please." you beg.