George Weasley~

Shower~
warnings: rough, shower sex, dom George, sub y/n (female), praise kink, oral, fingering, facefucking
y/n house and year: Gryffindor Year 7
word count: 1.2k

Me and George just got back from Quidditch practise. it was a very wet day, so my hair is soaked, tangled and im all muddy.

"im gonna go for a shower, Georgie." i say. he nods, not really paying attention. i grab 2 towels, one for my hair, one for my body. i turn on the hot water and take off my clothes. once the water is heated i get in. i start by rinsing myself off with just water. in the middle of rinsing some mud off my leg i hear the bathroom door open. in comes George, with a towel wrapped around his lower area.

"can i join you?" he asks, smirking.

"i dont see why not." i smile, moving over so he can get in beside me. George drops his towel and hops in.

"do you want me to do your hair?" he offers, innocently.

"yeah, i guess." i reply, turning my back to him. i hear him open the shampoo and squirt some out. i feel him massaging it into my scalp.

"that feels good" i admit, leaning into his hands, relaxing. i hear him let out a small laugh in response. he washed out the shampoo once hes finished, moving onto the conditioner. he smooths it in, gently scratching my head. he then washes out the conditioner. i turn around to face him. i look up at him, to find hes already looking down at me. he leans in and kisses me softly. i kiss him back. he starts getting rougher with the kiss, pushing me against the shower wall. i moan slightly when my back makes contact with the wall.

George moves down to my jaw and starts kissing along my jawline, down to my neck where he starts leaving little hickeys. i groan and put my hands in his hair. he moves down to my breasts and starts playing with them, gently. he takes my nipples between his fingers and starts to squeeze them slightly, causing me to moan. George puts my breast in his mouth, using his other hand to play with the other one.

"George." i moan out, softly, pulling on his hair. he swaps his mouth onto my other breast and starts playing with the other. when hes finished there, he kisses down my stomach to where he kneels before me, facing my already soaked core.

"so wet for me y/n." he praises. he plants a light kiss right on my sensitive nub.

"please Georgie, please." i beg.

"please what? what do you want darling?" he teases, looking up at me through his lashes.

"please eat me out." i plead. he doesnt answer, but just shoves his face into my private area, starting to lick and suck at my clit, making me moan loudly. he swirls my clit around in his mouth, sucking it often. i pull his hair, causing him to moan, sending vibrations through my body. he sticks his tongue in between my folds, licking a stripe along my pussy.

"Georgie" i cry, pulling his hair, roughly. George suddenly stops, putting my legs over his shoulders and standing up, with me sitting on his shoulders, my back against the wall. i feel his finger play with my folds, and then he inserts it, pumping in an out of me, getting faster the more i moan. while he fingers me, he sucks on my clit, adding to my already mounting pleasure. i arch my back as he adds a second finger. he pumps them in and out of me as fast as he can. i reach my high and scream out his name. when i come down from my high, George puts me back down on the ground

"you know i love it when you scream my name, screaming it for the whole school to know youre a slut for me." he whispers in my ear.
at a loss for words, recovering from my last high, i just nod in response. George pushes me down onto my knees, infront of his dick.

"suck it." he orders.

"yes sir." i respond, firstly licking his tip, then pushing my lips around his cock, my hand pumping what i couldnt fit in my mouth. i suck him off while he moans.

"yeah just like that you little fucking whore, suck me off." he moans, gathering my hair into a makeshift ponytail and shoving himself down my throat and back out, continuing at a fast pace. i fondle his balls while he shoves his dick in my mouth.

"im gonna cum. you better fucking swallow it." he demands. he moans as his body shakes with his orgasm, his seed shooting down my throat. i swallow it, like he told me to.

"good little slut you are, arent you?" he says. George pushes me against the wall again and lifts me slightly.

"you ready love?" he asks. i nod, enthusiastically. he laughs at my reaction and i feel him enter me. i cry out in pleasure. George, like always, waits for me to adjust before pounding into me at a fast pace. the sounds of the water splashing on the shower floor, skin slapping and our moans fill the room.

George keeps eye contact as be thrusts into me at a bruising pace. i cry out in pure pleasure.

"such a little slut arent you? you love when i fuck you this good dont you?" George whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. as i am about to respond, George hits my g-spot, causing me to moan even louder. he smirks.

"found it." he says, angling himself so he can continually hit it over and over.

"George please can i cum?" i beg, the pleasure mounting to be too much for me to handle.

"wait for me. dont you dare cum without me." he demands.

"yes sir." i moan, feeling myself being pushed closer and closer to the edge.

"George i cant hold it, please, please" i ask again.

"cum for me darling." George says, as i feel my pussy clench and unclench around his member.

"oh fuck." he mutters under his breath, as he releases inside me.

"fuckkkk" i say, as George turns me around to face the wall.

"can you give me a minute to recover?" i ask.

"yes, of course, tell me when your ready." he replies, without hesitation. hes so respectful, which is what i love about him.

"ok, im ready." i say, placing my hands on the wall, and bending over slightly. i hear him fidget with something. i start to turn, but he delivers a slap on my ass. i yelp at the suddenness.

"be patient." he demands. i face the floor and then i feel immense pleasure on my pussy and i moan out. i realise hes using the water to pleasure me. this is a whole new sensation.

"dont stop Georgie, dont stop." i scream, and his fingers find my clit, rubbing figure 8s on my sensitive nub. i scream out in pleasure.

"George." i scream. i reach my high very fast due to how on edge i was already.

"stand up y/n." George says. i stand up and turn to face him. he gets the soap on his hand and starts to wash my body, gently, rinsing the suds off with water after. he quickly washes his own body, hops out and grabs my towel. i turn off the shower and step out, as be wraps the towel around me.

"i think we should shower together more often. damn." i say, laughing