"Nothing without you 💔 🍝 "

HIIII GUYS!!! lets get on with the shoutouts bc ik theyll take up half of the chapter :)

SHOUTOUT TO MUTE!!! she was the one who made this fanfic a prize for ena and aster bc of her spamming race :) (SORRY DOLLY BABE.)

SHOUTOUT TO ENA FOR BEING APART OF THIS STORY. AND SHOUTOUT TO ASTER FOR BEING A SEXY LITTLE CHEERIO.

AND LASTLY...SHOUTOUT TO DOLLY BC WE COULDNT LEAVE U OUT OFC..

ps. pls read ena x squilliam ITS SUPER SEXY.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Everyone gasped as she walked in dramatically, her hair was flowing in the wind..''

       "Nothing without you..."

 by: Lea Cummington

11-15-21

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aster fixed up his Sal themed tie in the mirror as he sighed...

"What if she thinks this is too much?.." He frowned at his reflection while looking at the pile of Sal clothes on the ground. 

"Well I think you look great honey! :)" Said Sveik, walking behind Aster.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP MOM. NO ONE CARES. GO GET MY POKEMON CARDS AND LEAVE." Aster said while tooting angrily, he pointed towards his piss smelling door that was cut in half, due to Sveik's short ass self barging in multiple times. Sveik sighed and escorted himself out. 

It was his and Ena's date night tonight, at the most EXQUISITE restaurant. What restaurant you might be asking?..It's a 1# rated restaurant worldwide.. you'll see later. Aster had to really show Ena what he was made out of. She was the most popular girl at Tilly O' High, and he couldn't disappoint her.

Aster looked back at the mirror, and licked his hand to slick back his greasy hair. Then he sniffed his hand and gagged. It smelled like burnt macaroni and pussy.

"Alright, I think I look bootytastic." Aster said while smiling in the mirror, his macaroni looking teeth stared right back at him.

He walked downstairs, and picked up his sparkling my little pony gift box. There was a captivating picture of twilight sparkle on the front of the box, with beautiful indigo ribbon wrapped around the entirety of the gift. He opened the gift carefully.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HELP ME!!!!" The strange thing in the box said, screaming for help.

"SHHHHHH...LOOK..." Aster said while whispering. "If you behave tonight...There could be a big surprise for you. :)" Aster said with his rusty shoelace breath.

"WAAAAAAAA-" Before the thing could cry anymore, Aster sealed the gift box tighly. It looked the same as it was before.

He checked his spahgetti smelling spiderman watch and it was...*GASP* 6:30! Right when he needed to meet Ena. He grabbed his spiderman lamborghini keys and ran out the front door with the beautifully wrapped gift box. He hopped into his car and went at a whopping 200 miles an hour. Crashing a family of 6 while hitting every stop sign. Running red lights..just to see Ena. The love of his life. 

He finally arrived at the restaurant. The words "Mutes Diabetic Cafe" shined brightly in green and pink lights. It was a pastel colored cafe, you could already smell the peter griffin cupcakes from the outside of the restaurant. His stomach was already humming trombone tunes..but he had to resist. He walked in, and thankfully Ena wasn't there yet. He then walked up to the receptionist.