Chapter 1

I was just shot dead by my best friend whom accused me of sleeping with her bf. bitch, did it not occur to you that I have a twin? 

I wake up and look around me, seeing only blackness.

Fuck, I don't want to spend eternity in a void.

'hey kid'

"huh?"

the voice rang out from nowhere. my clothes weren't bloody from the gunshot, and I seemed perfectly fine... strange.

"is this god?"

'I am.... kinda, people call me lucifer." god I can hear the snarkiness in his voice.... wait... lucifer???? the lucifer??? OMG!!!!!

"OMG you're lucifer? gosh, its a pleasure to meet you! I love you!!! INFACT I'm your greatest fan!!!!"

'Heh yeah I'm amazing I know.' his voice was smug, damn I love himmm!!!

'anyways kid I'm gonna reincarnate you into a world, witch you have already got information about, when you figure out which world you are in, the memories from the body you are in will flood through.'

I sceptically look up. "is there a catch?"

'nope, me and my brothers, gods and angels, devils, we are all bored as hell, and you seem interesting enough. Go and build an empire there while your at it'

"okay so you'll come back to me right?"

'soon'

and with that I gasp and jolt awake.