Chapter Seven: How To Act Like A Princess Pt. 1

Your Pov

The girls literally wouldn't stop running circles around me, applying makeup on me and a heck of an amount of perfume, Mindy started yelling "You have to make yourself presentable for the Duke, I mean we all love your cyberpunk vibe, but you gotta-" "Mindy! I get it! But FYI me and Aamon are just pretending, but if it makes you happier I'll use this to my advantage, okay?" Mindy seemed to calm down after that, then we heard knocking on the door. " He's here!" the girls screamed, they all rushed me to the door and our maids came rushing down the stairs opening the doors for us," Thank you, Lydian and Lucille" I nervously said the nodded and rushed away.

I saw two royal guards, judging by their attire color they must have been from House Paxley, one of the guards said "Allow me to introduce, Du-" "Sorry buddy, but you don't need to introduce shit!" I interrupted the guard "You know Aamon, this isn't some Cinderella story" I said, he was about to say something till I stopped him "I have no interest in talking to you, not after what you did yesterday..." I was hoping he would catch on to my little play, I saw his face expression change to an expression of understanding, seems like he was catching on then he said "You're being dramatic, Isadora..." I pretendly rolled my eyes and bid my farewells to my friends as I would be gone for three months.

Making my way to the carriage, I stopped and looked into Aamon's Crystal blue eyes, with him looking into mine. Once we left our mansion, Aamon said" Rule one, as a royal, Do. Not. Curse. " the rest of the ride was silent, but was mostly filled with me and Aamon glaring at each other. Well these three months should be very interesting...

I back from the dead! Wassup guys thank you for so many views and votes! You guys are amazing! Thanks a lot and as a bonus sooner or later you'll all witness a face reveal! Bye and I hope you enjoyed this chapter go follow me on Tumlbr and read more cringe😂🖤🖤🖤The picture above is a picture of one of the maids! You can choose which one!