Chapter 14 (A New Problem)

(Some context before the chapter starts, Ryuu was asleep for 2 days, and on the 3rd day he awoke. While he was sleeping it was getting worse and worse with the Druun, and a lot of people have died.)

I open my eyes looking around my surroundings, there were no dragons, or people inn this room that I am in. I get up and stretch, letting out a yawn in the process, and leave the room I was in. I followed the hallway down and into a bigger area, that is where I seen Amba laying on the ground, she looked like she was in thought.

"Hey there Amba, what's goin on, where is everyone, where am I?

(Amba) "Oh Ryuu, I'm so glad that you woke up, you have been asleep for over 2 days."

She gave me a dragon hug, it is more like we were hugging with are heads and necks.

" 2 days, it feels like it only been a couple hours."

(Amba) "well since you are up follow me to the war room, well that is what I call it at least."

We proceeded to leave what looks like a regular human house, but just a lot bigger for dragons to sleep in. I was able to get a good look around and what I seen, just made me sad, so many people who have lost their homes, families, friends.

The Druun need to be stopped but How? that is the big question isn't it. we followed a path, leading to the middle of the city, when we arrived, and went in, I see the rest of my family, with Raya, as well as several other people.

(???) "we cant stay here any longer, it is getting too hard to defend."

(Raya) "What about Fang?"

(???) "what do you mean?"

(Raya) "Fang's main capital, it is on the river covered by water, if we modify it enough, it could be the best stronghold we can get.

(Sisu) "I agree with Raya. Right now the river is the most inportant resource we have, plus the Druun still don't like water."

(???) "ok everyone spread the word, we will be heading to Fang, lets hope it is worth the risk."

as everyone was leaving the others seen me and Sisu ran up to me.

(Sisu) "Oh my you are finally awake. You made me worry so much."

while speaking to me giving me a hug, as well as the others.

Time Skip Later That Day, Into Night

(Raya) "Everyone is ready to move out, we will have non fighters, and children in the center between the people who know how to fight. We will also have all the dragons spaced out to protect everyone since they are the quickest."

(Sisu) "that's good, lets get going before the Druun decide to Attack."

We started our journey heading up river, we had barley enough boats to transport all of them on the river, most of the dragons were, using their platforms on the river, Sisu was swimming, as for me, I was on one of the boats with Raya, since I cant use the platforms, and I'm not a good swimmer compared to Sisu.

Soon enough the Druun showed up, I thought my power was a secret but from what I overheard from Sisu, Pengu, Pranee, Amba, and Jagon they all knew I was able to create storms, and use lightning.

But when I was alone for some time at the dragon sanctuary, I discovered, I have the powers of ice, and snow, so if I went in the river and accidentally used it, I might just kill everyone.

Before long several dragons stopped their fighting, getting themselves tired, and the humans were using bows and arrows to attack from the boats.

Some of the Druun somehow started to launch themselves onto a boat, more precisely onto the boat I was on, they were literally throwing each other onto the boat, luckily only 5 landed the others died going into the river.

Raya started attacking with her sword, defending the ones on the boat, while they all got by me for safety. she was soon on the loosing side, so before she could get hurt any worse I grabbed her with my tail and taking her place. She quickly got the idea and retreated further to defend the people incase they got passed me.

Is that going to happen? no way. I had claws, scales, access to water, my lightning. I should be fine So what did I do? I used my lightning trying not to hit anyone but the 5 Druun, I still didn't use my full power, but hopefully enough to stun them. Once they were stunned I quickly use my claws and scales and pushed them into the river. What I seen was terrifying, Once the Druun was fully submerged in water with no spark of flame, it changed back into a human, that was burned in several places, it looks like they were tortured in a way of saying, the Druun are people, and by the looks are being controlled, ones that fight back have more damage to themselves.

As always keep an eye out for the next chapter.