Feel my loveee 💖

This story is written for a contest!

divya_scribbles

"It is not aaaa-thi-dhi. Call me Athidhi!"

"Yeah yeah... Same same.. Aathidhi" The warden rolled her eyes carelessly.
Ask this woman to spell "Athidhi" a hundred times, she would still manage to pronounce it wrong.

"Excuse me mam... The Hod is searching for Athidhi" Iniya barged in suddenly. The warden looked at her annoyed.

"Sorry mam... But he is in a hurry and wants her to report immediately" She apologised and panted.

"Both of you may leave now. meet me tomorrow" The irritated warden sent us out.

Once out of the warden room, Iniya dragged me in the opposite direction of the HOD's room with her tender hands.

"HOD room andha pakkam maa"

"Adhellam enaku theriyum.. Innero andha HOD maths mam oda kadala potutu irparu... Unnellam theda mataru... Nee va"

"Poi sonniya? "

"Emma Harichandri... Thapu dha ma.. Ana surya anna unna thedraru paravalaya"

"Edha eppo solra... Odu odu... Seekram seekram"

Our fast footsteps echoed in the almost empty corridor. At the end of the corridor, was Surya,standing with an effortless beauty. Iniya's steps stopped somewhere in between and mine stopped right in front of him.

He looked up.
"Athu enga pona nee... Engellam thedradhu... 4 missed calls.Ellartayu ketutae"
It was a tuesday and he would have missed his lab class if he was searching for me.

"Sorry sorry sorry sorry...Warden room la matikitaee da"

" Nee pesama andha warden ah kalyanam panika ... Apro seniors ku mariyadha koduka theriyadha... Da vam la..."
He twisted my ears.

A bell rang loudly.

"Cher cher naa kelambanu... Divya akka marriage irku la.. Adhuku munad oru chinna get together irku... This weekend. Namm youngsters matum. Hotel location anupre vandhru.
Uncle aunty epo veetla irpanga nu sollu... Marriage invitation koduka ponum" He hurried.

He walked a few steps and turned back.

"Nalaiku exam la... All the best eh" He showed his thumb up and winked.

My cheeks burned and was hurting.

"Idha phone la kooda solirkalamaeeee" Iniya teased.

"Cha.Adhu manners ila la... Adhaan.. Vera onnu ila"

She tickled me.
"Nadikadha.. Epo official ah confirm pana poreenga... Propose pana vendi dhana"

My cheecks were on fire.
"Rendu perum padichitu dhanae irkom... Settle ana apro pathuklam... Enga poida poran.. Enna vitutu.

Room la ellaru theda poranga.. Va hostel Polam. "

"Pecha mathrangalam ahm"
.
.
.
.
.
( Saturday evening )

The alarm turned off. It was 5:55. The ear-ring slipped. The purse was missing. Everyone in the room groaned in sleep.

The get together was supposed to be at 6 PM and it was 5: 57.
" Get together lam late ah pona dha style ah irkum. "Iniya murmered and handled me the purse and ear ring.
.
.
.
The parking was almost full in the hotel and it was hectic to find a place for my bike.

There were many tables. Suddenly, loud laughs echoed from a corner.

The tap water was cold enough for my hands to freeze.washing my hands, I joined them.