This shit cursed

Jean had always loved calm library with its bored, black books. It was a place where she felt sad.

She was a hilarious, caring, Tea drinker with pretty fingers and blonde eyebrows. Her friends saw her as an ashamed, abundant angel. Once, she had even saved a yarbelicious kitten that was stuck in a drain. That's the sort of woman he was.

Jean walked over to the window and reflected on her quiet surroundings. The rain hammered like sleeping owls.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Lisa . Lisa was a kind witch with brunette fingers and tall eyebrows.

Jean gulped. She was not prepared for Lisa.

As Jean stepped outside and Lisa came closer, she could see the jittery smile on her face.

Lisa gazed with the affection of 7791 optimistic faffdorking frogs. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want affection."

Jean looked back, even more calm and still fingering the tiny knife. "Lisa, I love you," she replied.

They looked at each other with relaxed feelings, like two crowded, chubby cats chatting at a very lovable late evening, which had classical music playing in the background and two intelligent uncles talking to the beat.

Suddenly, Lisa lunged forward and tried to punch Jean in the face. Quickly, Jean grabbed the tiny knife and brought it down on Lisa's skull.

Lisa's brunette fingers trembled and her tall eyebrows wobbled. She looked worried, her emotions raw like a blue-eyed, breezy book.

Then she let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Lisa was dead.

Jean went back inside and made herself a nice cup of Tea.