𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 8

"It's the weekend

"It's the weekend.Are you available tomorrow?if i move up some things in my schedule and take care of them in the morning, i think I'll be available in the after noon."

"I'm not available! Tomorrow i need to ho to school... uh, i mean, i have something planned with my friends..."
You said, Rubbing the nape of your neck.

"If they're the friends i saw, then I'm fine with them joining as well. We've already spent the night together and I've already proposed. Were doing this all out of order, but let's start with going on the date first." Sanzu said.

"I don't want to." Looking away from him.

"....That's very irresponsible of you."

"How is the fact that i don't want to go on a date with you irresponsible?" You glared at him.

"If we didn't have chiyo between us, i would have just accepted that it's simply how you feel. However, right now, your words just make it sounds like you don't want to put in any sort efforts at all. I want our chiyo to receive love from both parents and grow up in a wholesome family. This means that the two of us should get married, but you said you want to marry for love, did you not? In order to see if we could fall inlove, we need to know each other and see each other often. That's why I'd like us to go on a date first. It's the least we could do for haru." He sighed.

He's right...

"Fine, but I'd like to make one thing clear. Just because i agreed to go on a date with you doesn't mean I've accepted your marrige proposal" You warned him.

"Yes,that will be enough for now." He smiled at you.

It seems like he's the man that always gets his way.