Road to knowledge

One may think that to be an entrepreneur is something of which you either have the talent or you don't. Before this trip I thought so too. But it is not exactly the case. 

It was a 10 day trip to Madeira island of Portugal to change this view of mine. Though Erasmus+ experience is always worthy in general, I must admit that this was the one with by far the most value education wise. 

All of the educational processes should start with some great energizers and team building activities. This too was one the best things in the project - in no time all the participants felt as one united organism. After all, European Union is exactly about that - no matter where you come from, we are all people from EU, united in diversity, so to say. 

I must say that from the organizational point of view, project truly was on point. As if organizers themselves would use the tools they gave us on a real life situation like this and that made us to feel much more secure about what we learn. Business model canvas, Future trees, Pre-mortem analysis, Lotus Blossom method - these are only few of many very useful and great tools one can use not only in business situation, but wherever there's a need to - for an art, academical, musical project or just as a tool to make your life look much more structured and in order. All of this opened my barriers of thinking that to be an entrepreneur you need to have some kind of special talent or lots of money in your pocket. Actually, if you use the right tools in right order and have the willpower and courage - go for it and you can succeed just as much as anyone else.

10 days past by in a blink of an eye and for sure, nobody did want to go back home from this truly magical, tropical, sunny banana island of Madeira, Portugal. When we did though, we came back enrichened, fulfilled and inspired to do great things back in our communities. :)