popee x yandere reader

Story isn't requested
Photo isnt mine

Y/n pov :
I like popee so much i wont call myself that im obbesed with him but haha! Im planning to confess my love at him i love him and i dont want anybody to like him i want him to like me too! I have my letter next to me and i was walking up to him and a girl went up to him and started to talk at him i then just continued going to him and he noticed me "hello!" I said to him the girl looked at me too "hello?" He said and i gave him the letter he then grabbed it and read it after reading it he started laughing "sorry i dont like you!" He laughed and showed it to the girl she then started to laugh them and they went to the opposite direction they crumble my love letter i was sad i felt embarrassed about that i was angry and i saw him walking with the girl i then went to go to the cookie ckub and grab a knife and i went to his direction and hiding the knife behind me and he stopped went he was infront of him i then stabbed him with  knife and he fall down and started to stab him more the girl was scared and started to cry s lot of students was looking at us "why cant you just live is it that hard to like me?!" I then continued stabbing him and kissed him and and just stabbed my own self and fell on him "your a fucking bitch.." he said he then chuckled "yeah i know i love you see you in hell" i said with a faint smiled "i hate you too see you" he said and its just the end of both of us i wont have a problem anymore of getting jealous ill marry him in the other world..

-story ended
Bad ending!!!