TRIO IN BRAHMNAGRI

Two days passes and in the morning Karna woke up and prepared to go for his Pooja. On his way Abhimanyu joined him. Karna has started training Abhimanyu next day he returned to Brahmnagri. Abhimanyu schedule was very busy now. He woke up accompany Karna for prayer then for yoga. Then karna teach him vedas till breakfast and after that before going to sabha he assigned him various physical task to make his foundation solid undr supervision of Ghatotkach and then Karna goes to sabha. After Sabha karna return and teach the basics of weapons to him till lunch. Then they eat lunch with everyone. Then one hour rest after that again he teach him about weapon fighting. Before two hours of sunset karna teach him various things. At sunset they do their pooja and Karna free Abhimanyu of daily training as it was heavy enough for child. Abhimanyu showed his intellect in two days. He was like sponge absorbing everything taught to him. Like always Karna came bto river bank with Abhimanyu and they did suryapooja after that Karna donated the alms while Abhimanyu accompanied him. Even after all the donation Karna could feel several gazes on him but none had ill intension towards him. He realised may be they wanted to speak with him alone so he told Abhimanyu to go to palace and start yoga, he will join him soon. Abhimanyu left obediently.

Karna : Who ever you are please come out, I am alone. You can come and tell me what is that you want.

Karna didn't have to wait for long as few people came out but he was shocked to see who they were. On one side Maharani Ghandhari was there with her Dushala in bhagwa vastra and on the other side was Bheeshma alone. Karna couldn't express his shock see them here. Not only Karna but Bheeshma too was shocked seeing Ghandhari here in those clothes. Ghandhari with Dushala came to Karna. She was waiting for long here patiently with her maid. When Dushala said that lot of petioner was here she decided to hide as she wants to meet Karna alone. Dushala told her when karna came with child. She told her everything that happened. Ghandhari was shocked when Dushala told her discription if karna during the pooja, she told her how he looked like part of sun itself and then she told her his entire process of alms donation, they have heard how people call him Danveer and how he never sent anyone empty handed but to hear the live commentary of maid of his method of charity truly surprised him. Even after everyone left Karna was with a child, but soon he sent the child away and his voice reached her. So they came here, Dushala was shocked to see Pitamah here but she didn't have time to say anything to her mother. Like Ghandhari and Dushala Bheeshma too was watching entire thing long before, during suryapooja he truly saw Karna's divinity and saw why he truly was Suryaputra the sunrays seems to merge with him. After that he was impressed by his humbleness while doing charity. What shocked him the most was presence of Abhimanyu with him. He was astounded by that. When he sent Abhimanyu away he knew Karna had already felt his presence so hearing him he came out but seeing Ghandhari here in n Bhagwan clothes was another shock for him. Both Ghandhari and Bheeshma came to Karna at same time.

Karna : Pranipat Mahamahim Bheeshma, Pranipat Maharani Gandhari.

Ghandhari (shocked) : Tatshree! Pranipat.

Dushala : Pranipat pitamah, Pranipat Maharaj.

Bheeshma : kalyan ho.

Ghandhari : Kalyan ho Maharaj Karna.

Karna : Kalyan ho, Rajkumari Dushala.

Karna : I am honoured by your presence in my kingdom maharani, you are one of most pious woman in entire Aaryavrat, I was sad when I can't get a chance to meet you during you last meeting. I am glad you came but same can't be said about Mahamahim. What do you want from me.

Ghandhari : I am no Maharani, maharaj karna. I came here as petitioner to ask forgiveness for you had to bear because of mistake of my sons.

Ghandhari folded her hands but Karna stopped her from doing that and held her hands.