How i found out..

The year was 1980, Serbians bursting through doors of the innocent Kosovans, killing women, children and keeping the men to torture.
I was a 15 year old war machine at the time. Any chance I got I'd shoot one of those bastards in the head, killing them was one of my favorite hobbies. I had 10 weapons in total, ak-47, kitchen knife 1, kitchen knife 2, kitchen knife 3, kitchen knife 4, kitchen knife 5, kitchen knife 6, kitchen knife 7, a couple of grenades and a machete.

26th of July
Sergeant Mom sent me out on a very risky mission to gather intel from the Serbian HQ.
I was able to pick two soldiers to come with me, I picked Charlie Kelly and Caoimhe Kelly, both were absolute war machines. Before the war Charlie used to study bird laws and would defend the rights of birds, and Caoimhe was a lawyer for an awesome billion dollar fashion company.
We were smuggled into the Serbian base in trucks that were importing cheese, very high quality cheese.
The truck parked around the back of the base which was perfect because there were no soldiers around. We left the truck, attached the ropes to the roof and began climbing the building. We kept climbing until we reached the window of the room that the intel we needed was in, we popped the window open and climbed into the room. The room was filled  with serbian soldiers and scientists. We were arrested immediately and sent to a serbian prison. Luckily i was in prison with a lawyer who specializes in bird law and a lawyer for a fashion company.

day 69, the serbian prison:
Caoimhe and Charlie got transferred to a different cell, i was stuck with sir wedgington IV, a former arms supplier for Ghana, but i managed to survive because the song "love bites but so do i" by halestorm was on the radio 24/7, absolute beauty of a song.
I was sitting in the corner of the cell thinking of shtuff when all of a sudden i hear "uzmi ratnu mašinu". Two soldiers grabbed me by the arms and took me to a room with a chair, man in a lab coat, tray with surgical instruments and a single light. The soldiers strapped me to a chair and the scientist injected something into me, i fell asleep and woke up on a hospital bed  in a different room, a much brighter and cleaner room. on my right was caoimhe, also in a hospital bed and on my left was charlie reading a book and holding a glass of milk. Because i love milk i asked charlie for some, as i took my first gulp i felt a sharp pain in my stomach, somethjnt didn't feel right. I took another sip and nearly puked, somethjnt was definitely not right. #im going to sleep now so i will continue this in double leictriceas.

 #im going to sleep now so i will continue this in double leictriceas

#could not be bothered to write anymore so I'll do that tomorrow 

#if you're reading this rn hello, I continue writing when nuachtlitir starts again :), and I'll finish it when I retire.