Chapter 23

"AHH!!!" screamed ITZY in fear.

Every single one of ITZY embraced TXT. Yeji hugged Yeonjun, Lia hugged Soobin, Ryujin hugged Beomgyu and Yuna hugged Kai. Meanwhile, Chaeryeong has been hugging Taehyun since the movie started.

After the movie ended, they went to bed early.

In Yeonjun's Room

Yeji is playing on her cell phone. Suddenly Yeonjun took her cell phone and put it aside. "What is Oppa doing?" she asked. "Ehem... Did you forget? Tonight, penalty," he said looking at her. She blushed. "H-how do we want to start...?" she asked rumbling.

"Let me start. Close your eyes," said him tucking her hair in her ear. He approached her lips slowly and put them together. He kissed softly and more deeply. He was on top of her as they continued their kiss.

She felt a little aroused by his kiss. She slowly raised and placed her hand on his neck. They enjoy the time available to them.

She pushed him slowly so that he let go of their kiss for a moment. They each ran out of breath. "Apparently, you enjoyed it. This should have been a penalty," he said. "Apparently, I enjoyed this penalty. Thank you. Because of Oppa, I probably won't fall in love again. But, I won't regret it. Believe me," she said. He smiled.

Her words gave him great hope. They looked at each other before continuing.

After a week

"Yuna, let's go down for breakfast," Kai said. "Okay," Yuna said.

In the kitchen

"Let's eat quickly and go to school. We should be the first people in school on the first day of school in March," said Yeji. "Okay!" screams ITZY and TXT.

On the way to school

"Chaeryeong looks excited today," Ryujin said. "Of course, no students are missing yet," Chaeryeong said.

Yeji paused. Yeonjun looked at her and patted her shoulder. "It's okay," he whispered. "Yes," she replied. Since last week, Yeji is no longer having nightmares. But, she had a strange dream today. Unfortunately, she could not remember it. It was like a warning to her not to go to school.

ITZY and TXT sniffed something very strong and fainted. No one was there when it happened because it was still early in the morning.

10:00 am

"Yeji, get up. Yeji... Yeji. Get up," Yeonjun said. "Oppa... What happened? A-ahh, my head hurts," Yeji said. "Are you okay? Yuna still hasn't woken up," he said. "What? Yuna... Yuna..." Yeji said going to Yuna.

ITZY and TXT are conscious of fainting and are in a spacious room.

"She won't wake up," "Who are you!?" Lia shouted. "I am-" "Mr Hwang Inyoung!" they screamed in surprise.

"Kai, come with me. Bring Yuna along. Don't worry, we won't hurt her," Mr Hwang said. "All right, I'll trust Mr Hwang," Kai said.

In-Room B

"Put her here. She won't be okay. Everything will be fine. She only needs injections twice a week. You can wait and be with her," said a woman walking out of the room. "We will give you enough food and drink. The bathroom is there," Mr Hwang pointed in the direction. "Mr Hwang, why did you bring us here? What are you trying to do?" Kai asked. "Kai, you know I won't hurt anyone. Don't worry, you only have to be in our care for two or three months, said Mr Hwang.

"Can I trust Mr Hwang?" ask him. "Of course," Mr Hwang said leaving Kai and Yuna.

In-Room A

Someone opened the door causing ITZY and TXT to be on alert.

"Chaeyoung Eonni!" shouted ITZY.

"Did they even bring ITZY and TXT here? It seems that the process is really difficult. I hope it's not in vain. Good luck, Eonni," thought Chaeyoung. "Chaeyoung will not be in the same room as you all. She will be in another room. Come on," said a woman entering the room after Chaeyoung.

In-Room C

"Eonni, how many more does Eonni need?" Chaeyoung asked holding the woman's hand. "Only them. After them, no more," the woman said. "Everything will go back to normal," she said. "Of course. Don't worry," the woman said.

After two weeks

"It's been two weeks, what are they trying to do to us?" Yeji asked. "I don't know and I don't understand," Yeonjun replied. "They took good care of us for two weeks. Maybe they wanted to make sure we were completely healthy then start their plan," Ryujin said.

"We just need your blood. We are not too cruel people," said a woman opening the door. "But, why? We might die from losing too much blood," Lia said. "Has anyone ever died after being kidnapped by us? No. So, don't worry too much," said the woman. "If you want to know why, please ask your friend that," said Mr Hwang pointing his finger towards Chaeryeong and Taehyun.

"Chaeryeong, Taehyun, is there something you didn't tell us?" Soobin asked. "We-" Chaeryeong said but fainted. "Chaeryeong!" Taehyun shouted.

"Don't worry, you'll all fall asleep just for a while," said the woman.

After two weeks

"O-oppa... Yeonjun Oppa... Wake up... Everyone... Wake up..." Yeji said rather weakly. After two hours, they all came to their senses.

"Good, everyone's up. Let's eat," said a woman putting down their food and circling out. "Wait... What has happened?" Yeji asked. "I already told you, I just need blood," said the woman closing the door.

"What do they want to end?" thought Chaeryeong.

After a week

"It's been five weeks since we saw Kai and Yuna. How are they?" said Beomgyu. The door opened and displayed two of their friends.

"Chaeyoung! Kai!" they shouted.

"Hi!" they said.

"Kai, where's Yuna?" Yeji asked. "She's still unconscious from fainting since we got here," Kai said. "What about her condition?" Lia asked. "She looks healthy and fine but she's still not conscious," he said. "It was because of the blood she drank," said a woman.

"Wait a minute, blood!?" said Taehyun."So it's really blood," Kai said.

To be continued