BajiToraTake -Hot summer

A short drabble

BajiToraTake

 Genre: Fluff (lap sitting too), them being bored, hot summer in Japan, Tokyo

    Mid summer, it was mid summer, everyone is on summer break from school. Which naturally makes you happy, right? Well not in their case.

   You see, this specific summer, in Tokyo, it got too hot(In recent years, summer temperatures have been particularly high, prompting news cautions for people to protect themselves from the heat to avoid heat-related illnesses such as heat strokes. On an average day in July, the temperature in Tokyo can reach highs of 35°C (95°F) in July and August.)

    Making them not want to do anything but to laze around. On the couch. Only in their drawers. And a tank top. Actually they forced Takemichi to wear a thong, so there's that. But other than that, it's been a lazy day almost all summer. 

    "Babe~~ I wanna do something fun!!" Kazutora whined hanging off the couch they're currently lounging on. "No way, it's too hot, and we're only in undergarments." Baji deadpanned, tying his and Takemichi's Tank top into a crop top style. (Kazutora was the one who started it)

    "Yeah, sorry, Tora-san, but I agree with Kei-san.." Takemichi winced at Kazutora's betrayed look. Baji however just stuck out his tongue and pulled Takemichi into his lap (Baji is sitting criss-cross applesauce and sitting / leaning against the opposite armrest of the sofa from Kazutora) facing Takemichi towards the betrayed Kazutora. 

   "HAA!?" Kazutora dramatically gasped, "ARE YOU PICKING FAVORITES!?" Kazutora jokingly accused Takemichi. "Tch. Looks like Mitchy loves me more~" teased Baji as he avoided the pillow being thrown his way. "Ha, don't make me laugh."

   Kazutora hugged angrily, crossing his arms. "Y'all being ridiculous I hate you all the same." Takemichi rolled his eyes and snickered at their reactions. "HAAA!?" They both screamed, mimicking each other's reactions. "Oh? So you hate us now..?" Baji quickly recovered, smirking at a now grinning Kazutora. 

  "Let's see if you 'hate' us after this..." Kazutora snickered at Takemichi trying to get out of Baji's hold as Kazutora crawled closer to him. 

   "Wait—Hey I was just joking—Come on—HEY STOP IT! STOP IT, IT TICKLES! IT'S TOO HOT FOR THIS—!!" Takemichi pleaded as they kept on tickling him. 

   374 words